C71

Yavin was shocked by his enthusiasm.

But after such a short exchange, she probably realized that Jian Mei’s family might be a bit difficult, and said: "No need to pay, who are you looking for, it's just a matter of effort, you just helped me!"

Jian Mei smiled: "His name is Lu Dazhuang."

Yavin was taken aback after listening, then pursed his lips and smiled: "How do you call this name, do you know where he is from?"

"I don't know." Jian Mei replied.

Yavin asked him hesitantly: "Then he is a member of Stan Star? Is it possible that it is from another interstellar?"

Jian Mei thought for a while and replied: "He is Stan Star."

Yavin said, "You can be sure."

"Yes." Jian Mei remembered that they once shared the address. At that time, the punctuation on the map was the planet. To prove that he even read the map in the young master's study, he finally determined: "It's our planet."

Yavin thinks this is not easy: "Our planet, with the surname Lu, is actually quite small."

Jian Mei still doesn't quite understand: "Why do you say that."

"In fact, there are not a lot of people surnamed Lu on our planet. First, there are imperial nobles, and then a few large medical families." Yawen said to him: "This kind of notice is not required at all."

Jian Mei simply explained to her something that she had never seen before.

Yawen exclaimed after listening, and she smiled: "There will be nobles doing such romantic things. I feel a little envious and think, will you be deceived?"

Jane was stunned for a moment.

"I work at the Interstellar Air Station, and I have met many people. I have seen all the sons of the Lu family, and there is no one by this name." Yawen told him, "So I think that either someone uses the surname Lu at all. Deliberately impostor, or that gentleman, didn't tell you the truth."

you were fooled.

Although Yavin didn't say this sentence, her meaning was very clear.

Jian Mei's expression on her face solidified after hearing the words, and her round eyes looked at Yawen for an instant, as if she had been asked this question, so she didn't speak. The original living person would stand and watch. Feeling a little helpless, he stumbled and said: "I think I shouldn't, he, he won't lie..."

Yawen suddenly felt distressed.

In fact, the most panicked person should be Jian Mei.

What do those nobles think, is it fun to play with the feelings of a child?

Yawen sighed in his heart, and finally said: "I don't know this too much, but don't worry, I will help you broadcast this matter. Do you have contact information?"

Jian Mei didn't, he did have an information terminal bracelet, but he couldn't read or use it.

Yavin said: "Then you leave an address, so if there is news, I will send you a letter."

Jian Mei nodded immediately: "Okay!"

The address left was the address of the mansion. After he left the message, he was really relieved. He also agreed with Yawen to invite her to dinner when he met next time and then left.

When he returned to the front, Grandma Li was also looking for him and said, "I am, I am going back to stay alive."

Jian Mei didn't expect that this world also has to guard the age, he said: "How to guard the age, grandma."