C52

Meng Ting can see the changes in Jian Mei the most clearly.

The child was able to talk to himself calmly just now, but he was still a little sick and was a little weak visible to the naked eye, but the phone vibrated just now, it should be someone who sent him a message, Jian Mei is just a cursory look. After a glance, he didn't even click to look at the other party and said it was just that when he saw that the other party sent him a message, his eyes showed joy and happiness.

It was a kind of joy and anger from the inside out, just like some sapling saplings popping up like nectar and sunshine, so happy, who is that person, Meng Ting no longer wants to guess , But she seemed to suddenly,

It felt like she didn't need Jian Mei to answer the question just now, because she seemed to understand that Jian Mei had already met someone she cherished enough.

...

At this moment, she suddenly wasn't sad.

On the contrary, she is a little happy, because the boy she likes seems to have someone she likes. He is very happy, so that's good, and she will be happy too.

...

Meng Ting left after a while. The doctor wanted the patient to have a good rest, and the time to meet with guests was not too long. This arrangement was only available when Jian Mei was seriously ill before. After the monitor left, He was a little uneasy, so he asked his mother: "Mom, is the result of my examination not so good?"

"No, don't think too much." Shen Meina cleaned up the bed for him: "You can take a rest at ease, just cooperate with the doctor's treatment."

Jian Mo said: "Then when I can be discharged from the hospital, the mid-term exam will be coming soon."

Shen Meina's movements paused.

The woman’s head was lowered and she couldn’t see her expression clearly, as if she was only taking a small deep breath, and she said, “Well, it depends on what the doctor says. It shouldn’t be too long. Don’t think so much. You can go out sooner if you take good care of your body."

Jian Mei nodded: "Okay."

He didn't ask further, Shen Meina was obviously relieved.

After she left, Jian Mei opened the phone WeChat and saw the message Lu Xingwang had sent to herself. The latest news was recorded when the phone was just lost yesterday. Lu Xingwang asked him if he was out of school and told him. Good night, the following message was sent during the day today. There was a good morning message, and there was also a message asking him if there was an accident, and there was even a record of the phone call.

Jian Mei looked at it, not knowing why, and her heart was especially warm.

He used to think that he was the only one who cared about Lu Xingwang, but now he felt that his feelings had been responded to, not unilaterally. While he cared about Big Zhuang, he was also influenced by Big Zhuang.

Jian Mei replied: "I'm fine, but the phone is lost."

After the news was sent, he quickly got a response, as if someone was guarding his account and waiting for his reply. Lu Xingwang asked: [lost your phone? 】

For Stanstars who have information receivers implanted in their wrists, there is no loss of communicators at all, so he has always wondered if the communicator was broken, or something happened to people, but there was nothing. I thought of losing my mobile phone.

Jian Mei replied: "Yes, the phone was stolen in the mall."

The big rock that Lu Xingwang had hung in his heart for the past two days finally fell to the ground.