C80

At this moment, just in time, there was also a broadcast sound.

"The hostages have been successfully found and the game is over."

So just after the voice fell, Jian Mei's consciousness began to slowly close. When he opened his eyes again, he was already lying in the cabin, and as he woke up, the other cabin doors gradually opened.

Nan Feng was the first to come out, and he rubbed his hands: "Those bats are really annoying. The trees in that misty forest are basically bare, which makes my vines unable to take advantage of them. They are in groups. Pounced, if it weren't for my recent divine power improvement compared to last year, I would almost be unable to hold it."

"You are in the forest, and your wood magical power is very helpful, will you be content?" Sakura also slowly crawled out of the cabin, looking very painful: "My fire is the most uncomfortable, that piece of The mist is very foggy, and my water is very restricted."

Yunsil in the other cabin also came out slowly. Yunsil, who has always been a good-tempered lover of sleep, sighed: "Everyone, don't talk about your aggressive abilities, okay, I'm the one."

As the SA dangerous ability department, Yunshi's ability was also known to Jian Mei two days ago.

It turned out that Yunshi's ability was actually grafting.

He is the second son of a family of healing priests, but his main ability is not to heal, but to graft. He can transfer the pain of the patient to himself to achieve the effect of healing after the people around him are injured. A kind of ability that sounds very tasteless, but in fact it is very extreme, can often play a surprising role at the moment of life and death.

Nan Feng jumped out and said, "Come on, I want to know, who is the number one this time?"

The scoreboard has not come out yet.

However, when everyone waited for the score-keeping sign to come out and looked at the sign, they saw a person’s name listed at the top: Jian Mei

"..."

The room fell into deathly silence.

Nan Feng turned around and looked at Jian Mei in disbelief: "Little brother, is this true?"

"Huh?" Jian Mei also looked at the ranking list in confusion, he himself couldn't believe it: "It might be a mistake."

However, someone stepped out from the viewing room behind, and the sound of applause was clearly transmitted to the students standing on the scene. The dean smiled and said, "The next generation is terrible, the next generation is terrible."

Nan Feng looked at Jian Mei in surprise, and came over and put his arms around his neck and said, "You kid, you have been hiding your strength, you, because we were worried about you, but we got the number one!"

Jian Mei was also suspicious, and looked back at the principal.

The principal sighed and came over and said: "We all watched your game. You really gave us a big surprise. Moreover, you also made us aware of a problem. If you pay too much attention to supernatural power, you will ignore it. Some things are not without divine power, or if you cannot use divine power, you will definitely not succeed. You really taught us a lot."

Jane is still blindfolded.

Astor smiled and said: "In short, congratulations, first place, you can continue to stay in the SA class, but you must continue to work hard, our exam is once a month, starting from today, you will also participate in the supernatural power Courses and training."

Jane doesn't know much, but coming to school is naturally to study. No matter what you learn, whether you can learn or not, at least the most important thing is to teach the class first.