C72

Half a month later

Today is the day when Jian Mei leaves the mansion.

The general way to travel is by car, but Master Gasi was very generous when he learned that the young master’s legs were healed, and rewarded Jian Mo with 100 gold coins. This is a huge sum of money for ordinary people, Jian Mei originally. If he didn't plan to ask for it, the young master let him keep it, and when it comes to spending money everywhere in the Imperial College, let him hold it.

Adding in the 50 gold coins that the old master and his wife gave him, and the 50 gold coins that the young master stuffed himself, as well as the savings that he usually saves, Jian Mei now has a total of two hundred gold coins.

Xiaoban asked him to go to the firm to deposit it, and he usually kept some cash on him.

Jian Mei felt right. When he came out of the firm, he had a deposit token on him. This token was very flimsy, and it was very magical that only Jian Mei's pupils could see it, but ordinary people could not see it. of.

Xiaoban said to him: "You must not leak money outside. We are common people and can't afford to provoke some people."

Jian Mei nodded: "I know."

They were in the same car with Shen Huai. On the road, Shen Huai, as someone who had already enrolled, told them: "Now the best school in the Imperial Capital is nothing more than Jishe College. Their teaching resources are the best, and Everywhere is basically where the nobles would go. If you can study there, you can get the best resources."

The small class answered: "We shouldn't be able to get in."

Shen Huai looked at Jian Mei and said, "I think you can try it!"

Jian Mei: "Huh?"

"He doesn't have supernatural power." Xiaoban was quicker than he answered: "The Imperial Capital also has other schools, so you don't have to go to Jishe."

Shen Huai didn’t approve it. He thought that people would go to higher places and go to lower places, so he said, “But when you have better teaching resources, you will have more opportunities. As the highest institution of higher learning, the Pharmacist Association, only Jishe can give him such a good network of contacts, is his shining stage."

Jian Mei felt that what her friend said was okay, so she only said softly: "I heard that there are very high entry barriers."

Shen Huai is very confident in Jian Mei: "You can try, and there is nothing to lose. You have to know how many people have been born in Jishe College. Today's Prince Lu Xingwang graduated from this college. You can see his teachers. How powerful is it."

Jian Mei was a little moved by what he said.

If you study, you will definitely want to go to a good place.

The small class was a little unhappy, but it seemed that Jian Mei didn't seem to be opposed to it, so she could only curl her lips and snorted softly.

The journey on this road is a bit far away, most of the time in the car in a daze, this is the first time he walked out of that small town to see the outside world, it turned out that the golden town is only a corner of the world, Stan Star has many wonderful and stunning things Places and cities.

The flower city that blooms all year round and is blessed by the flower gods, the water city that always rains all day, and the green village where the whole town is integrated in the forest. Each city and section has its own characteristics, this magic The fairy tale world stimulated his senses all the time, which shocked him greatly.