C100

Jian Mei is very happy that he can go to the hospital for an internship.

Although Mr. Lu Xi's problem is a little strange, he still barely accepts it. After all, he has already had a lot of good things, so this little bit of strangeness can be ignored.

When he returned, he met Yun Shi.

Yun Shi was sitting in the garden reading a book, and saw that he came back and said, "Go to my grandpa?"

Jian Mei didn't know how he knew, but he nodded obediently.

Yun Shi turned a page of the book and opened his lips: "What did my grandfather tell you?"

"..."

Jian Mei hesitated for a while, not knowing how to tell Yun Shi, the old man asked him what he felt.

However, Jian Mei chose the thing that she was happiest: "Mr. Lu said, I can go to the hospital for an internship! Maybe I will have a chance to enter the hospital afterwards."

There was a sharp contrast between his smile and Yun Shi's indifference.

Yun Shi turned a page silently again and said, "Are you glad you can go to the hospital?"

Jian Wei hesitated: "What's the matter?"

"It's not as good as you think." Yun Shi thought of the faces of the people at home: "It's not for you."

Jian Mei walked up to him and sat down on the chair next to him.

"I probably know some hospitals too." Jian Mei sat on the chair and looked at the sunset opposite, and said softly: "It's not that I don't understand it at all, but if I want to study medicine, I don't want to take the path of medicine. A better choice."

Yun Shi did not refute.

Jian looked sideways to Yunshi and said, "What about you, will you enter the hospital for an internship?"

Yun Shi replied, "I don't like to study medicine, and I don't want to enter the hospital."

But Jian Mei often sees Yun Shi holding medical books and reading them. He knows that Yun Shi actually likes to read medical books in normal life, but he doesn't seem to like hospitals. Why? Jian Mei is not easy to make a judgment, but he still said: "Going to the hospital as an intern and getting the qualification does not mean that you will work in the hospital in the future. As long as the purpose is good, you can help people. Yes, isn't it all right?"

After listening to Jian Mei's words, Yunshi was taken aback for a moment.

This was the first time he heard someone talk about the purpose of becoming a doctor. In fact, most of the priests of the healing department were doctors, but it was because of the high social status of doctors in this country. When he didn't expect it, Jian Mei unexpectedly Can say so!

Yun Shi was stunned and smiled: "You are the same as before, always different."

Jian Mei was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?"

"Nothing..." Yun Shi closed the book, looked at the sunset on the other side, and sighed slightly: "Maybe this is a good thing."

The appearance of different people may bring some new hope to the world.

...

In the evening, after Jian Mei went back, he made a phone call with Lu Xingwang.

When referring to aloe vera gel, he asked with some hope: "How did it get photographed?"

Lu Xingzuo replied: "The lens is swept, has it troubled you?"

"That's not true." Jian smiled shyly, actually a little happy, as if indirectly exhaled: "People who wanted to return before, because you have used it, many people want to buy it again. ."