C16

Chapter 16: The internet scam was my own Nass

The simple and ignorant Cai Wenji stood stunned.

Sun Shangxiang, the archer on the opposite development road, was also stunned. Perhaps she wanted to make up for some loss. Baili kept her promise and killed her support. She also wanted revenge, because the Gan Jiang was well hidden in the bushes, and Sun Shangxiang didn’t see it. Jian Mei was so shocked that she was so stunned that she was easy to kill at first glance. She rolled over with a second skill to tie A to take the big move, and hit Cai Wenji's body with the damage, just before the harvest...

"boom!"

Baili shot Sun Shangxiang half a tube of blood.

The leader in the grass blocked Sun Shangxiang's way of retreat, and Jian Mei immediately settled in place with his second skill and created a good output environment for him. One big move and one skill dealt full damage and directly took down Sun Shangxiang's head!

undefinedTwo voice announcements are displayed on the screen:

[Grant Moxie kills Sun Shangxiang]

[The perfect match of Moye & Cai Wenji]

A wave of 0-for-2 rejuvenated the team’s low morale in the early stage. The cadres who had been swearing no longer complained all the time. Instead, they began to actively support the wandering and cooperate with the jungler to catch people. They quickly pushed down the enemy. Fang's tower began to invade the opponent's wild area, and the other side obviously began to realize that if they wanted to win, they had to kill Baili to keep the contract.

More and more teams are erupting on the development road, and the opposite middle and jungle joint auxiliary shooters collectively come to catch Baili to keep the contract, but the kill messages continue to appear on the screen:

[Bai Li keeps the promise and kills Sun Shangxiang]

[Bai Li keeps the promise and kills Li Bai]

[Bai Li keeps promise and kills Angela]

The vocal and impassioned female voice accentuated the tone: [Triplekills three-game winning streak! 】

Liu Can exclaimed: "Brother Big Zhuang is awesome!"

The generals send a signal directly to the team:

[Protect our party to keep the contract]

Although the place has always been targeted and has always wanted to catch, Baili’s stealth ability is very strong, and there is always Cai Wenji around him, who is very capable of protecting people, and he can’t catch him several times, but he was taken away by Bailisi’s blood. It almost broke the mentality of the opposite person, and in the end, I directly opened all of them to question:

Sun Shangxiang: "Have you opened up Baili?"

Zhong Kui: "Hehe, your number is gone."

Not to mention the opposite, even his teammates are a little fictitious. The most fictitious person is Liu Can. He knows that Baili is a rookie and is of bronze level, but this person’s marksmanship is almost perfect, if not for practice. After thousands of games, he couldn't make such a result. Although he didn't want to doubt his teammates, he had to say in a low voice, "Brother, are you going to hang up?"

The cadre added: "Although it is not right, you can take us to win. I won't report you when I go out. Pay attention to yourself."

Liu Can looked at Jian Mei and said, "Brother Da Zhuang is fine. You can make corrections if you know your mistakes. You will also persuade him afterwards not to put too much emphasis on winning or losing."