C56

All these changes came so suddenly that many people were caught off guard.

This of course also included Xiao Cheng. When he was stepped on by Lu Xing, some fierce killing intent came to his face. It was suppressed by absolute power, and this power came from a wife who was younger than him. Many, only teenagers, when the dust cleared, Zuo Qingshan who came to see the scene was a little embarrassed.

The major general was holding a knife, aggressively: "Where is Xiao Cheng?"

Lu Xingwang stood on the spot, with a deep pit in front of him. The materials of the A5 warship were known as the strongest fortress. Someone once claimed that the safety of warships, even if it was hit by a shell, It would not cause any substantial damage to it, but it was such a warship that was actually smashed into a big hole by Lu Xing.

Lu Xing said, "It's gone."

The major general's eyes widened: "How did you run?"

"He has teleport spells on his body. It should be a forbidden technique that someone has to spend a high price on. Such a forbidden technique is usually very expensive." Lu Xing arbitrarily explained a few concisely, then turned his head and glanced at the pit on the ground. : "Although I ran away, I couldn't get out of it all."

The major general only then carefully inspected the pit and saw the red blood in the pit. From this, it can be seen that Xiao Cheng absolutely failed to retreat all over his body this time, and the injury was estimated to be very serious.

Zuo Qingshan said: "Even if he was not injured, he left this battleship. It took him so much effort to build this battleship, and his party supporters who were detained by us this time. It can be said that the vitality is greatly injured. I think that in a short time, Xiao Cheng will definitely not be able to make waves again."

Lu Xing nodded lightly.

Zuo Qingshan found out that his state and face were not very good. Although he didn't know the reason and the state of his awakening supernatural power, it was obviously nothing good. Anxiously asked: "His Royal Highness, are you okay?"

Lu Xing raised his eyes and glanced at him as soon as he finished his speech.

Zuo Qingshan found that he hadn't moved since just now, and a somewhat terrifying guess rose in his heart. He took the initiative to walk towards Lu Xingwang, and then heard the boy's low voice in his ears: "Don't fall in love," Return immediately, contact your subordinates and go to the palace now, the prince may have to oppose."

In a short sentence, Lu Xing said arbitrarily very quickly and heavily, and he had already explained all the important things within his ability.

Zuo Qingshan looked up after listening, "What about you, you..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw the figure of the young man who was still standing upright swayed, and completely fell down. The weak and poisonous body suddenly endured such a powerful and labor-intensive divine power operation, even if it was a body beaten by the **** of Daluo. It can't be carried either.

The military doctor behind also hurried over: "Your Highness!"

Lu Xingzuo really fainted, Zuo Qingshan stood still and dragged the person, but his expression was also very solemn.

The passage that His Highness told himself before he fell into a coma was too informative, and he would have to digest it slowly for a while. Since he had to finish saying this before he fell into a coma, it means that Lu Xingwang had already understood his physical condition. He knew that he was unpredictable in the future, so he entrusted everything to himself.