C51

Meng Ting was eating originally, but she couldn't eat anymore. She didn't know where she had a premonition. The child who was not usually interested in his father's work raised her head and asked, "What mobile phone?"

My father looked at her questioningly and said, "What do you ask this for?"

Meng Ting also knew that this was a little bit nonsense, but she insisted, "Yes, just curious."

My father was a little tired after working hard all day, but he was patient with his only daughter.

He walked over and said, "When it wasn't a big brand, I had never seen the brand of that phone. Later, the customer saw that it couldn't be cracked and they had to change to another store and took it away."

Meng Ting was a little anxious: "Take it away?"

"Huh?" Father thought her reaction was extreme: "What's wrong, do you know that cell phone?"

Meng Ting did not dare to say that she knew.

But she had a hunch that the phone was probably ambiguous. She said, "Dad knows where it was taken?"

My father saw her being so serious, and finally got serious and said: "I don’t know about this, but I guess he still wants to crack it. As far as I know, in our area, if I can’t take this job, I can take it. There are not many. Can we do this? We all know each other. If you are looking for it, I will definitely be able to help you ask."

Meng Ting couldn't control too much, so she nodded and said, "Okay, thank you Dad."

The mother scooped soup for the father and daughter and said, "You two, when you go home from the young and old, I didn’t say that you can have a good meal. What are you toss about? Hurry up and eat. You Tingting, I saw that the light in your room was on all the time last night, why don't you sleep?"

Meng Ting bowed her head with a guilty conscience: "I... nothing."

She did not dare to say that she was knitting a bracelet for her sweetheart. This was the first time she fell in love. She was very excited and valued. Before, she didn't dare and had no choice. Now she wants to do what she wants to do. I knit the bracelet in the morning. I wanted to give it to Jian Mo. Who knew I had some bad news. Now the chain is still in my pocket.

The mother looked at her threateningly: "You are going to be in your third year of high school soon, don't think about those flowers, understand?"

Meng Ting dealt with casually: "Okay, well, I know!"

If emotions can be controlled by reason, how can they be called emotions? The greatest advantage of human beings is that they have emotions, and so are their greatest shortcomings.

Stein

The military base and the training ground in the middle of the night were brightly lit, and many recruits were crying.

When Zuo Qingshan came over, the scene was very lively. I remember that many recruits who had just joined the army were so happy and excited when they learned that the three princes would come to guide mecha operations, but at this moment, everyone’s faces were actually covered. There is no love to live.

Zuo Qingshan grabbed a squad's deputy and said, "What are you doing?"

"Major General, you are here." The deputy captain came over to salute, and then replied: "His Royal Highness is leading the recruits to simulate the actual combat of mecha."

Zuo Qingshan said, "I haven't rested so late?"

The deputy captain replied: "Returning to the major general, your Highness said that war will never wait until you wake up. A qualified soldier must always be prepared!"