C61

After Xiaoban bought the red water and came back, he found that Jian Mei's whole body seemed inexplicably different.

He can't tell how specific it is, but the aura of the whole person is different anyway, especially those eyes, they are no longer as gentle and gentle as before, as if they are inexplicably indifferent to the surroundings. Jian Mei seemed to be a little more minded, and her big round eyes became more agile and firm.

Jian Mei said: "Little class, let's go back first, don't worry about your injury, I will find a way."

The small class only treats Jane as comforting herself.

Both of them asked for leave this time. Because time to see the doctor was saved, there was only one afternoon left. Jian Mei said, "Is there a mountain here? I want to go around the mountain. Come back soon."

Xiaoban said: "Where are you going to do?"

Jian Mei also hesitated when he heard Xiaoban ask like this. Now Xiaoban is injured and can’t adapt to the long way to climb the mountain. But the problem is that they only have such a short vacation today. Knowing when it was, when the two of them were in a stalemate and hesitating, the child who had not spoken next to him spoke: "That..."

The child said: "Do you want to go up the mountain?"

Jian Mei looked down at him: "Yes, what's the matter?"

"My family lives at the foot of the mountain, and I have a car that usually goes up the mountain." The child was a little nervous and shy: "It's just broken. Sometimes my mother will go up the mountain to pick fruit for use."

Jian Mei couldn't help herself happily: "Really, that's great, is it convenient?"

The child nodded his head: "Of course, you took me to the hospital. The two brothers are my lifesavers. There is no inconvenience. Just don't dislike it."

Jane said quickly: "Don't dislike it!"

The small class still has some doubts as to why Jian Mei had to go up the mountain.

Jian Mei didn't know how to explain it at the moment. If he said too much, he was afraid that Xiaoban would worry about him, so he put out an all-purpose excuse: "The young master asked me to pick some fruits on the mountain."

Sure enough, Xiaoban immediately accepted this argument.

The children led the way to the foot of the mountain. They used to be in the center of the street, which was still a bustling section of the Golden Town. Now, if you go to the foot of the mountain, the buildings are obviously beginning to become much more rudimentary. The clothing and clothing of the surrounding people Dressing has become more and more simple. Many small vines outside the tree houses are drying clothes, there are also men repairing cars outside, and women farming in the fields with cloth gauze on their faces.

The more you go to the outer edge of the city, the more life you feel.

When Jian Mei was in the mansion before, there were rules and etiquette everywhere, which was not true.

The child pointed to the front and said, "That is my home."

It was a small house built by a tree. The people of Steinstar built houses with unique characteristics. Jian Mei found that people here like to get close to nature. Almost every household must be built near trees, mountains and water. Houses, like the mansions of wealthy people, are built near the lake, and the poorer ones are leaning on trees or mountains.

The people of Stein seem to have a deep obsession with this point inexplicably.

"Mom!" The little boy ran over and said to the woman in the field: "I'm back, and I'm back with my friends."