C78

"..."

Lu Xingzuo was silent for a moment. He looked at Jian Mei with pitch-black eyes, and the people who looked at him felt a little guilty.

Jian Mei whispered: "Or I will try again."

"concentrate."

Lu Xing bowed his head, he continued to write the words with succinctness, clearly difficult to write, but when someone dragged him to write, suddenly it seemed to be easy to write, when a word was completely reflected on the paper , Jian Mei lightly sighed: "It looks good."

Lu Xingwang said: "You don't want to be beautiful right now. The most important thing is to be able to write it first."

Jian Mei nodded gently and said, "Yeah."

He bowed his head and wrote it in the same way that Lu Xingwang had taught just now, writing each word according to his memories, and quickly wrote a crooked character based on the gourd painting.

Jian Mei raised it up and smiled: "Look, how is it?"

Lu Xing nodded, "Yes."

Jian Mei smiled. Although the big brother looked so stern on many things, he sometimes felt restrained and unfamiliar because of his identity, but more often, when they were getting along, Lu Xingwang was Still as patient as before, although he won't make a special trip to say anything caring, but since he is clumsy, this person won't be impatient at all.

Rumors say that the prince is ruthless and ruthless, but Jian Mei didn't feel that this person was just like his big brother, without any change.

As I was thinking, a voice came from outside: "His Royal Highness, Lord Shangguan, please see me."

Lu Xing said, "Let him in."

Looking sideways at Jian Mei, I wanted to tell him to go behind and hide, but I didn’t expect this little clever ghost to react faster than himself, and he didn’t need any orders. He cleaned up the things on the table quickly and swiftly, and acted as Landing Starburst. The face of —— Retracted and sat under the table, and compared to Lu Xingzuo with a small gesture that he would shut up.

"..."

Nothing more

A smile flashed across Lu Xingzuo's eyes, and he left.

The sound of footsteps came from far and near. This is going to be near night, and there shouldn't be anyone coming to see him, but Shangguan Yue still bite the bullet and rushed forward. He respectfully said, "See His Royal Highness."

"Um."

Lu Xing said, "It's so late, it's really polite for Master Shangguan to come here."

"What did your Highness say?" Shangguan Yue was very nervous: "It is my negligence to see such a mistake on the book. When I see the paperwork that His Highness has sent me, where can the next official sit back and relax? I'm here to plead guilty. ."

Lu Xingzuo had several thick books on hand.

This was the case when the prince was involved in politics in the previous two years, and the Ministry of Households directly passed the emperor and him and submitted it to the prince for approval. The book seems to be no problem, but in fact all the accounts in it are secretly kept secretly. There are nearly tens of millions of accounts. The accounts are missing.

"Master Shangguan is considered a veteran of the court." Lu Xingwang looked up at him: "I thought that this kind of mistake would not happen."

Shangguan Yue’s heart touched his throat, and he nervously said, "Your Highness, don’t worry, I must find out clearly about this, and give your Highness a satisfactory answer. It’s just that there is a long time lag. Maybe even if you recover it, you can only The recovery part, fortunately, the funding gap is not too big..."