C36

The little bear's singing floated in the hall. The most amazing thing was that I didn't know what mechanism was touched, and the eyes would glow with colorful lights. In the quiet night, ghosts and animals were very rare.

...

Lu Xingzuo's original sad mood was immediately dissipated by this powerful shock.

Jian Mei also pinched a little, thinking that he should finish listening to the song and send him a message: "How is it, do you like it?"

Lu Xing went silent for a moment, and said, "I don't have any habit in this area."

"Huh?" Jian Mei seemed to be blown away with enthusiasm, like a small animal with its tail wagging suddenly drooping its ears, and asked a little disappointedly: "Do you not like it?"

Lu Xing thought of Jian Mei and said that this was bought with pocket money he had saved for a long time.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, no one will put a lot of thought into buying for him. Maybe it is because there is nothing lacking in the royal family, or because no one is willing to spend a lot of thought on him.

Lu Xingwang sighed in the bottom of his heart, and said something that he knew might be too conniving, but still opened his mouth: "It's okay."

Looking at the ugly bear in his hand, he closed his eyes, ignoring his conscience and said, "Look carefully, it's actually not bad."

Jian Mei: "Really?"

Lu Xing replied unexpectedly.

Jian Mei is very happy. Of course, he knows that not everyone likes these dolls, but he also vaguely feels that people like Big Zhuang are just because of their character? Maybe he has never received a doll bear before, and he wants to make up for something for him, even if it can only play a small role.

Lu Xing put the bear down and looked at the medicine jar next to him. He said, "What's in your jar."

Jian Mei remembered it, and quickly said, "This is a medicine, which is good for your health. Before that, you said that you were not in good health. Then I felt that you were also sick. Then this is specifically for you to replenish your body Yes, our family has been a doctor for a long time. You believe me, there should be an effect. You can try it."

Lu Xingzuo looked at the pot of medicine calmly.

It's not that he doesn't believe in Jian Mei, but that even the priest's healing power can't fully understand the poison. How can this pot of medicine be completely cleaned up? It's a pity that he couldn't explain to Jian Mei in this case, only a helpless sigh.

"Is it a bit hot now? You can drink later." As he said, he seemed to remember again, and quickly said to Lu Xingwang: "I almost forgot. I actually wrote you a greeting card, but The words are a bit ugly, so I won’t pass it to you."

Lu Xing said, "It's okay."

Jian Mei's eyes lit up, thinking he was going to comfort herself.

Who knows that Lu Xing said indifferently, "After all, it was not written like this on the first day."

"..."

Jian Mei wanted to refute, but couldn't say something to refute. After all, what Lu Xingwang said was not completely unreasonable. Sometimes he didn't know the topic, so he would take pictures and send it to Lu Xingwang. Of course, he had seen his own words, but that Unlike this time, greeting cards are very important, and they will definitely be preserved in the future. If the characters are not good-looking, this kind of black history will definitely be teased in the future.