C18

Chapter 18: Lu Dazhuang, are you there? Your Highness's Name

There was a brief silence in the room.

Jian Mei's hand holding the phone trembled slightly, and he couldn't believe that Lu Xing went so far as to say that he had insufficient IQ. He couldn't help retorting, "How stupid I am!"

The blow-up looks like a kitten trying to scratch people, it is not lethal at all, but it is super fierce.

Lu Xingzuo doesn't mind Shun Shun Kitty's cat: [You are not stupid]

It's just a bit silly.

undefinedFortunately, Jian Mei couldn't hear this subtext, and was really successful. He snorted and replied: "It's good if you know."

Lu Xingwang's mouth twitched unconsciously, and his mood became a lot more happy. In a sense, he really looked like he was playing with the little stupid cat of the healing system raised at home.

"Ding Dong"

Another message is sent.

Jane sent him a serious message: "Although we haven't met each other, I am not a villain with a mysterious identity and a suspicious appearance."

Lu Xingwang: [I know]

Jian Mei breathed a sigh of relief, and said triumphantly: "That's good, you can trust me completely."

But he still didn't ask anything about Lu Xingwang, even if he wanted to know it, even if it was just a name, but if the other party didn't say it, he couldn't ask, but he still underestimated Lu Xingwang. It is impossible for a man with sensitivity and thoughtfulness not to comprehend the reason for his weirdness during this period of time.

[Then] Lu Xing said presumptuously: [Do you think I am a bad person]

Jane choked, and quickly replied: "No, I didn't say that."

Who knew that he saw Lu Xingwang reply: [But I've been waiting for you to say]

?

Jian was ignorant: "Ah, what"

Lu Xing cast his eyes down, calmly inputting: [Obviously, you are too low-defense for strangers who you have never met before, and you obviously don’t know enough, and you don’t even have the intention of proactively testing and investigating. I don’t care if I am a bad person. Whenever I have a plan, you have been counted 10,000 times. 】

Jane was caught off guard by the overwhelming passage.

For many times, he was always being educated by Lu Xingwang. This person is like his stern teacher, who teaches him the rules of survival without any pretentiousness, and some come home from childhood, carrying gifts, and wearing bright and purposeful clothes. , Always open their mouths and praise themselves in order to please their mothers and fathers are different.

Jian Mei looked down and typed obediently: "I'm sorry."

Stan Star is in the midst of autumn

The golden and silver leaves outside the window float in from time to time. The young man sitting at the table has a handsome face. He sits languidly and half-leaning. When he sees the hair coming from the screen, it is only three words, but he seems The aggrieved brows and eyes can be seen through the screen, which is inexplicably softening.

Lu Xingwang: [No need to apologize]

But he knew that he could not be soft-hearted. He could not stay with Jian Mei for too long. The road in life is very long. In the future, Jian Mei will meet more people to see the bigger world. He has only a short life span of a few years. It's just a short-lived passer-by in Jian Mei's life.