C110

Lu Xingwang loves him, Jian Mei knows.

It is precisely because of this that he also loves Lu Xingzuo. He really loves that His Royal Highness has to-personally bear-everything, and that his Royal Highness may have to face it. Therefore, he will not sit and wait for death. He must do his best. Standing up, not only Lu Xingwang came to protect himself, but he could also stand up to shelter Lu Xingwang from the wind and rain.

Two people were silent-after the battle.

Lu Xingwang understood the simple and ambiguous character. His Royal Highness finally did not force any more. He just whispered and said: "Take care of yourself and don't put yourself in a dangerous situation, understand?"

Jian Mei nodded and said, "I know."

This was his promise to Lu Xingwang, and it seemed to be a promise to himself.

"You also have to be well." Jian Mei said: "I might have set off at night. I was already on the road at that time. I'm sorry, I can't see your enthroned hall with my own eyes."

Lu Xing said, "It's okay."

We are all on the road.

After talking for a long time, they told the other party to take care of themselves and take care of their own health.

Finally, when the call was about to hang up, Lu Xingwang still spoke in a low voice, calling out, "Jian Mei."

Jian Mei's heart—tighten, and softly responded—and asked: "What's the matter?"

"Take care of yourself." Lu Xing said in vain, his voice implied strong emotions, overwhelming his inner anxiety: "--I must come back safely."

Jian Mei smiled: "Of course!"

I don’t know why, and I stayed with Lu Xing for more than half a year. Although the two people don’t see each other often, Jian Mei has an attachment to him. It may be because there is only one relative in this world, he Slowly, he couldn't do without His Royal Highness.

"When I come back this time, I have something to tell you." Jian Mei's heart was very nervous: "Well..."

Lu Xing replied, "Okay."

He didn't know what Jian Mei was going to say, but he respected Jian Mei's choice.

It wasn't until the moment of separation that he seemed to realize that time again, that he almost lost the sense of panic, and he became more aware of the importance of simplicity. At the critical moment of the epidemic, there is nothing more important than this. But waiting-after the cut is over, he also has something to say to Jian Mei.

"We'll have a good chat when you come back—talk." Lu Xingwang whispered.

Jian Mei smiled and nodded: "Okay!"

After the call, he packed up and saluted as quickly as possible. Lu Yuncheng’s car came quickly. After getting in the car, because there was no time to rest at night, Jian Mei simply slept in the car—at night, originally Everyone believed that there was enough rest time to rest after arriving in the golden town, but what everyone did not expect was that there was an accident on the road.

The epidemic in the towns along the way broke out faster and more rapidly.

On the day when Lu Xing took the throne, it seemed that the previous dormant conditions had sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain—all sprouts, and the clinical symptoms displayed were different.

"I have a fever." Yuncheng looked at a patient from the side of the road: "And all of them have erythema, and they are unconscious."

This is the first patient they encountered on the road.