C81

When Jian Mei came back, Lu Xingwang held two small cones in his hands.

He took the comic book and rushed over excitedly: "Wow, what is this?"

"Snacks." Lu Xing handed it to him: "Try it."

With something in her hand, Jian Mei took a natural bite of the sweet cone heart still in Lu Xingwang's hand. It was so sweet that it melted in the mouth and was very delicious.

"Um..." He sighed in satisfaction: "It's delicious."

Lu Xingwang's eyes darkened.

He was wondering, should he add another chef who specializes in desserts to the palace? This kid likes it.

After putting the comic book, Jian Mei took the cone, with a smile in her round eyes, and asked, "Don't you want to eat the big brother?"

Lu Xingwang didn't like to eat these.

It's just that the hawker's stall owner kept propagating that he bought one for one free, but at this time, in the eyes of Jian's curiosity, he actually put the cone in his mouth and took a bite.

Jane asked him expectantly, "Is it delicious?"

Lu Xingzuo didn't feel the sweetness in his mouth, but when the child stood in front of him, his bright smile and white face seemed to be full of sweetness.

"Yeah." His Royal Highness replied: "Yes."

Jian Mei smiled very happily, after all, this kind of food is indeed more delicious for two people to share.

It’s just that he thinks that since Big Zhuang also invited him to eat, he should treat him as well. On the way, Jian Mei eats while passing by various shops, he will go in and pick some friends. Ask him to help bring things, until when he passed a stationery shop, he thought that he would also buy his own stationery, so he walked in.

After seeing this, the store manager began to recommend: "Good two, our store is all new stationery products. The most popular ink pens at the moment will never break the ink and feel light..."

Jian Mei saw a wide range of pens on the shelf. They were all sorts of pens, even arranged in order of price. He also needed to buy pens himself, but he had learned to check frequently in a small town for a year. The habit of saving, so generally do not look at the price of new products, only want to buy when the price is right.

"Let's do it." Jian Mei pointed to the pen priced at 1 gold coin in the corner: "Get me a pen."

The store manager's smile gradually solidified. He didn't expect this child to buy such a cheap thing, but it was not easy to get angry on the spot, so he could only take it with a cold attitude.

However, what she didn't expect was that Jian Mei returned to the shelf where the new product was previously placed, pointed to a black ink pen and said, "Take another one of this."

The price of this new product is 20 times that of the pen he picked.

The store manager's eyes were filled with contempt and disapproval: "This pen costs 20 gold coins."

Lu Xingwang originally thought Jian Mei should use some better pens, watching the clerk talk about money, and just wanted to take a step forward and say that he paid, who knew Jian Mei simply agreed, and didn't feel sorry for the money at all. Looks like two people like before: "Okay, get one."

The clerk and Lu Xingwang raised their eyebrows in surprise.

Jian Mei quickly took out his savings card and swiped it. He used the money he had previously saved in the golden town for food and clothing, and he has always been relatively frugal. 20 gold coins may be true for the rich. It's not a big deal, but for Jian Mei, it is indeed a huge sum of money.