C50

Xiaopang and Meng Ting were both shocked by the loss of Jian Wei's phone.

They also understand Jian Mei. A mobile phone can be used for three or four years without changing. Although this mobile phone is only a copycat phone, Jian Mei himself uses it as a baby bump, especially now, depending on his reaction, It was obviously as serious as losing one's soul.

Xiaopang immediately said: "Don't worry, think about it, were you there just now?"

"I haven't taken it out, so I only used it when I came to the mall to contact the monitor." Jian Mei paused as he spoke, and he hesitated: "Could it be that time..."

Xiaopang asked, "Remember?"

Jian Mei was also very upset: "Maybe it should have been stolen. I helped a child before, but was hit by someone later."

Xiaopang Tucao: "What kind of person, steal the copycat too!"

Jian Mei's brows are also frowning. He never thought that something like this would happen, but it's useless to worry about it. It's definitely the most important thing to find the phone as soon as possible. He stood up. : "You guys eat first,

I went to the security of the mall to see if I could call in for surveillance. "

Seeing him getting up, where could the other two children sit still.

Xiaopang quickly got up and said, "I'll go with you."

Meng Ting certainly couldn't sit down and eat, and immediately followed, "I will go too."

Jane stayed alive and hesitated: "But none of you have dinner."

"It's okay, just go out and buy a sesame seed cake and just take care of it." Xiaopang was very open-minded: "It's most important to find your mobile phone now."

Jane's anxious heart was comforted by friends, he nodded and said, "Okay, thank you."

Meng Ting felt that she had no sense of existence at all, so she took a step forward and said, "Don’t worry, we will help. It’s really impossible. Just change to a new mobile phone. My family is in the mobile phone business. I can help. you."

Jian Mei walked outside and turned back: "I don't want to change my phone."

Meng Ting was stunned for nothing else, just because Jian Mei’s face appeared, an expression she had never seen before, so serious and serious, the former Jian Mei always looked gentle and gentle. But now he was completely different. The invisible aura really made her stunned for a moment. She didn't expect that the copycat machine was so important to Jian Mei.

When I arrived at the monitoring room of the mall, the person in charge interrogated carefully, and was a little embarrassed: "Did someone stolen it outside?"

Jian Mei said: "It should be."

The person in charge said: “Of course we have surveillance outside of our mall, but it’s not sure if that person has ever entered the mall. If not, that person is wearing a mask again. It may be difficult to see and find out.”

Jian Mei was a little desperate in her heart, but she still didn't want to give up. There was only a glimmer of hope in his heart, and he quickly said: "Please help, I'm not afraid of trouble."

The person in charge comforted him and said, "Of course, we will try our best."

Xiaopang and Meng Ting have already gone shopping, only Jian Mei is still watching the video.

When they all came back from buying delicious food, Jian Mei was still watching the video. When Xiaopang and Meng Ting came in from the outside, they saw Jian Mei's profile a little anxious but carefully watching the video. His Anxious is not pretending, but really sad for that phone.