C92

Jian Mei had never expected her pocket money to have so much in her life.

The Jian family—it has always been a tradition of educating children to be diligent and thrifty, so Jian Mei and his brother’s pocket money have been controlled since they were young, but even so, they belong to the type of worry-free. He has seen money, but didn’t. I thought so much.

Jian Mei said softly: "I can't spend that much."

It's not raising pigs.

Lu Xingzuo didn't think much. He knew that the support and expenses given by the family to the children in the SA class would definitely be richer. He hoped that his children would not have to envy anyone or feel inferior because they couldn't afford anything. It is true that he does not want Jian Mei to be unable to live a normal campus life because of his relationship with him, but within his power, he does not want Jian Mei to suffer any grievances.

Lu Xing confided his lips: "I didn't let you finish your breath, but don't save the place where you should spend it."

Jian Mei put the aloe vera gel aside, wiped some sticky hands, and said softly, "I know, I don't usually spend any money."

"You don't need to deliberately save." Lu Xing turned over the memorial. His sharp pen is decisive and straightforward. He can deal with the affairs of the country without changing his face, and he can also be distracted to reason with the children: "Remember Live, any money is made by earning, not by saving."

Jian Mei felt a little enlightened.

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that this is the same reason. When he and Xiaoban were in the mansion, saving their wages would not be enough for the tuition fees of the imperial capital, but they made enough money by selling drugs and other expenses.

Thinking of this, Jian Mei tentatively said: "I want to sell some homemade skin care products to my classmates, do you think it's okay?"

Lu Xing thought for a moment and nodded: "Yes."

He will not discourage children's enthusiasm.

But there is one thing he wants to tell Jian Mei in advance: "But, don't you sell it to this student's person at a low price?"

Jian Mei-stunned: "Why?"

"Not why." Lu Xingzuo only exhorted-"Don't tell them your origin and history, just sell things."

Jian Mei probably guessed it faintly, but Lu Xingwang told him to remember. He believed that Big Zhuang would not harm him, so after remembering the warning, he said goodnight to each other and then hung up the phone.

The second day

Jian Mei has cooled down—the aloe vera gel at night has slowly taken shape.

When she went downstairs in the morning, Sakura was still complaining that her skin was a little worse than yesterday, and she was still a little sensitive.

Jian Mei passed her small box and said, "Try this."

Sakura saw the small transparent box in Jian Mei's hand, which was not the same as the skin care cosmetics they usually used. It had a sticky texture. She immediately hesitated: "Mimei, where did you come from?"

"I made it myself." Jian Mei said honestly: "This has a soothing effect. You can try it if your skin condition is not good."

In the previous words, Sakura would never put such things of unknown origin on her face.

But Jian Mo is her classmate, and this is also Jian Mo-giving her something, think about it carefully, she is still the only special case in this group of classmates! Although Jian Mei's identity is a commoner, she shouldn't be disgusted by her friend's relationship. Therefore, although she didn't have any hope for this gel in her heart, Sakura accepted it and smiled. He said, "Thank you."