C109

Jian Mei's opinion was supported after some discussion.

In fact, on Stan, the importance of divine power is above everything. This is a very feudal and conservative planet. Here, people with divine power are born to be superior, and it is precisely because divine power gives them everything at their fingertips, perhaps death, for them It's not cruel, but the disappearance of divine power is more important than fate.

People from the medical family got the news for the first time.

Old man Lu Xi came to the hospital that afternoon. After learning about the incident, his reaction was surprisingly solemn, but his reaction was the same as Lu Yunshi's: "We can't spread this matter out for the time being."

Jian Mei asked, "Why?"

"His Royal Highness's enthronement hall is coming soon. If there is a pandemic at this time and there are bad conquests among the people, how will His Royal Highness ascend to the throne and how can he convince the public?" The old man Lu Xi said with great heart, he looked at Jian Mei and said: "We What needs to be done is to control the refugees in the hospital, and in these days, thoroughly investigate the source of the epidemic."

Jian Mei also tried his best: "Then we..."

Old man Lu Xi is worthy of being an experienced elder. His views on many things can be said to have hit the nail on the head: "These days, not only Yuncheng, I also sent people to investigate. The disease came suddenly and there was no sign. It must be If there is a problem, we checked with a high probability and found the first case of the sick person. He came back from the south."

Lu Yuncheng, who was next to him, saw that the old man had begun to confess with Jian Mei, and stepped forward and said: "Yes, we later discovered that the source of the first dozen cases of illness came from a golden town in the south."

"There are many formulas for making potions there." Lu Yuncheng said: "If someone wants to do it there, it's easy."

Lu Yuncheng also said: "Furthermore, according to our investigation, we found that the hospital there began to have such conditions, but we found that, except for the small town, other places have not seen such things."

So the evidence and ideas from various sources are actually very clear.

The golden town is the source and the source of all this. If you want to kill this disease, you must first kill its source.

Old man Lu Xi said: "This disease can actually suppress human power. It is really terrifying. Even the symptoms of poisoning by the prince back then are somewhat similar. The terrible thing is that behind the epidemic, there are behind the scenes who are contributing to the flames."

Lu Yuncheng said: "Grandpa, I am willing to take the medical team to that small town to check the source of the disease."

The old man frowned: "Yuncheng, have you really decided to go?"

"If the people behind this scene are really related to the group of evil bandits, it will only be more dangerous to let others go." Lu Yuncheng said: "So this time, I can only go."

The old man obviously thought of this layer too.

The current situation can be said to be internal and external. If the source of the infection cannot be identified and allowed to spread in the country, if they cannot develop drugs to treat the epidemic, Steinstar has really become a powerless country, and it will only be affected by the surrounding ones. When the planet is crushed, it will only suffer an extinction!

Jian Mei was very worried when she heard about the Golden Town.

There are not only his friends in that town, but also many memories. Even this Chinese New Year, Ping Ping returned to the town!