Juhi???Avni???

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                     Everyone was gathered in Vidyuth's house. Today is the most important day in Juhi and Vidyuth's life. It's a baby shower. Everyone's face was filled with happiness and did rituals for Juhi. Girls joined together and danced. A man enters the house and hides in the crowd. When he nears Juhi, an old lady holds his hand and takes him away from there without anyone's notice. She took him from there and came to her house. Their face was shown and it was Dayawanthi and Ravi. Ayesha and Ashish came there and stood before him.

Ravi: Why did you stop me? Is that because the child is your blood?

Dayawanthi: Idiot. We have to do everything according to the plan. Do you think that you would have succeeded if you had killed Juhi? No, you wouldn't have succeeded. Someone would have stopped you.

Ravi: That Juhi is the one who killed my parents. I have to kill her.

Dayawanthi: She is the one who made my plan fail too. We will kill her. But there is a timing for everything.

Ravi: when?

Dayawanthi: I will tell you. Wait, until then. Ashish, show him his room.

                Ashish asked Ravi to follow him and he left the place.

Ayesha: Aunty, are you going to kill her? She has my son's child in her womb.

Dayawanthi: I know. That's why she is alive today. Whatever the cause she did to my plan, I will kill her for sure but after her delivery. Because the child is our blood.

Ayesha: But Aunty, Avni married Neil and Vidyuth also married Juhi and she is going to give birth. Then do we have to cause trouble for them after our plan fails?

Dayawanthi: Who told you my plan failed? Maybe the marriage plan has failed. But the tortures and the harm I did for Avni, are still effective. Since she married, she will become a mom one day, right?

Ayesha: I can't understand.

Dayawanthi: Just believe me that whatever I do, I will do it good for your son.

               Ayesha nods her head. On the other side, they bring Juhi to the Parikh's house. Avni, Amit, and Juhi grouped and spoke forgetting the space and enjoying their sibling's time.

Neela: These three will forget the surroundings if they join together.

               Swetha and Prakash smile.

Prakash: It's getting late. We are leaving, Neelaji.

Neela: So soon?

Neil: It would become dark if we were for more than an hour.

               Juhi sees Avni and Neil.

Neil: Avni, shall we go?

Juhi: Neil

Neil: Tell me, Juhi.

Juhi: Can you allow Avni to stay here tonight with me? One day, please?

              Neil sees Juhi and Avni. He doesn't know what to say. Avni pleads through her eyes seeing Neil. He sighs.

Neil: How can I come between you sisters? Moreover, you are pregnant and so I am granting your wish. If Avni was okay, then she could stay tonight.

Juhi: Thank you, Neil.