Competitions

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Abhi started to tell Monica about Neil's proposal to Avni.

Flashback...

Neil handshakes with Avni. Avni smiles and tries to leave her hand. But Neil holds her hand firmly and didn't leave her hand. Avni was confused by his actions. He left her hand.

Neil: Like you found your friend, I found my love.

Avni: Really? Who?

Neil: You.

Avni: Don't play, senior.

Neil: Iam not playing, Avni. I am serious.

He held her hand and placed it near his heart.

Neil: I Love you, Avni.

Avni: Ha?

Neil: Iam not joking or doing any prank. You are my love. And I am trying a lot of ways to say this. Today I got a chance to say this. I think I won't get any chance if I leave this. What I confessed to you was the truth, it was my hidden feelings for you.

Avni was stunned by Neil's confession and didn't know what to say. She tries to remove her hand from his grip, but he holds her hand again.

Neil: I didn't hold your hand to leave you. I hold your hand to say that I won't leave you anymore. believe my feeling, Meow. Don't ask me how? Even I too don't have an answer. But, I am in love with you.

Avni: Senior...

Neil: You can tell me after thinking a lot. Now, can we go home?

Avni: Okay.

Neil starts the bike and Avni sat back of him. Neil rides the bike and both come to Avni's house. Avni gets down from the bike and sees Neil.

Avni: Senior, I was too stunned to know what you said now. I can't think it was true.

Neil: But you have to. It was true and I truly love you. It's okay if you couldn't able to say your answer now. Tell me after you think and decide. Whatever your decision is I will respect and accept it. Don't think I won't speak with you if you said no. You will always be my friend even if you reject me. But I want a valid reason for whatever your decision is. Good night.

Avni: Good night.

Neil moved from there.

Flashback ends...

Abhi: This is what happens.

Monica: You proposed to her?

Neil: Yes. Anyways, one day I am going to tell her. Why that day should not be today? That's why I confessed to her.

Monica: Pragya, what Avni told about Neil to you?

Pragya: She was confused and worrying about something.

Abhi: What is there to worry about?

Pragya: Abhi!

Abhi: Tell me.

Pragya: Neil bro, I can help you with anything but this, I can't. Avni asked you to meet her after college finishes i.e., after 1:30 pm.

Neil: Okay.

Abhi: What's okay? Won't you ask where you need to meet her?

Pragya: She told me he knows.

Abhi: Do you?