Her Outrage

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                  After the result, Mitali speaks with everyone and made admitted to the other school which is located in their village. So they all shifted to the village but stayed in another house because of Mitali. When the school reopens Ria gets to know about her TC. She tries to see her in her house but she saw only the house was locked. Diya tries to speak with Ria, but Ria couldn't able to speak with her like before. But Diya too gets TC after some months because of her family reasons. Here, Avni and Mitali create a cute sister bond together and Avni enjoyed her time with Mitali's naughtiness. Even though Mitali tries to make her happy Avni never forgets Ria or her betrayal of her. She often speaks with her teddy at night.

After 2 years...

                 A group of people were shown who were standing near the cliff. Everyone was enjoying the view and time except one. He was sleeping inside the tent. We can say he is acting to sleep. His friends come inside the tent and take him out. He saw them. Their friend's face was shown. They are none other than Abhi, Ali, DD, Purab and Monica.

Monica: What you are doing inside? We take you here to enjoy time with us. Not to sleep in the tent.

He: I can't. I don't want to.

Ali: Oh my God, Neil!

                  His face was shown and is none other than our Neil.

Neil: What?

Neil: What?

Abhi: Neil, we take you here to forget about Juhi. But you are still in her thoughts and...

Neil: Iam not in her thoughts. You guys can't understand what I feel right now. Leave it.

DD: We can't understand? Neil, if we can't then who else will?

Neil: Okay. I won't speak nonsense or won't think about anything. Let's enjoy this holiday. We still have only 3 weeks to go to the 3rd year.

Purab: Yes, common, let's enjoy.

                 They all joined their hands together and shouts in joy. They come down and start to round the places nearby in the jeep. They went to the mall and enjoyed the movie and gets some stuff for themselves. They come inside the town. Neil was driving the jeep now. He was driving fastly and when he was driving he takes a u-turn to go out of the town. Suddenly they saw a girl running and stops in the road and sits on her knee back facing. Neil who was on the high speed sees her and tries to stop the car. In the nick of time, he puts a break to the jeep. The girl getup and Neil stood in his seat to shout at her.

Neil Are you out of...

                  Before he could speak further, he stops in the mid by sees the girl with the cat. So, it confirms she comes here to help the cat. The girl was none other than Avni. Abhi too gets up from his seat and saw her with the cat and was amazed.