Freshers day

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                 Avni comes to the house and enters inside. She saw the post letter has arrived for her. She took that and saw it was from Mitali. She opened the letter and started to read.

Mitali's letter:

Dear Avni,

            I hope you are fine there and I am happy you applied and got admission to Mehra university. And don't worry no one in our family doesn't know I have written and posted this letter for you or they don't know you are out of town and went more miles away from us. I never thought you will take this decision.  I have said this on the phone too. But I wrote this letter to say to you one thing which I can't say to you by phone or by seeing you. The thing is about my behaviour towards you. You always asked me how did you become so good to me? I gave a plain reply that I feel pity for you in the accident and by the time I became a friend for you. But that's not true and you know partially. The real truth is I read The Miserable girl's story. After reading that I get to know what you think about me and how bad my parents were. But I have no confidence to say this to you by meeting your eyes which I had when I tortures you before. I can feel how much you have hurt because of Ria and that's why I can't say this to you because what if you think of me like her? You know Avni, no one can understand your worth until they spend time with you and when you was not with them. I am sure Maa and Papa will understand your worth when you were not here. Now they all think that you are here only and you will be back soon. You took a worthy decision for your life and whatever you face because of this, you will have my full support. I am sorry for hiding this from you. If you forgive me then call me. Otherwise don't call me. I can understand. But don't think I helped you in the accident just because my mind changes for you. I have always cared for you but feared exposing it because of my mom and dad. I thought they will hate me if I met and speak with you. But after knowing everything I can't stop myself from speaking with you. And I wish you get a friend whom you expect. And I am feeling unpleasant for not being the friend you wished for. I will wait for your call. I am sorry.

By Mitali💗

                 After Avni read the letter she takes her phone and calls her. Mitali takes in a one-go.

Avni: Did you have your phone every time in your hand that you took a go?

Mitali: Yes. Avni, I...

Avni: Mitali, I was angry with you for hiding this but not for more than that. So, don't hide anything from me anymore ok? I don't know what to say.

Mitali: I am sorry. I won't hide anything from you. By the way, when is your college starts? My college starts a week ago.

Avni: After two days.

Mitali: that's good.

Avni: And don't call me often Mitali. I don't want them to know where I was. I think you will understand.

Mitali: I can understand. I won't call you. Like today I will wait for your call. Whenever you call me,  we will speak. I won't call you.

Avni: Ok.

                They speak for some time and end the call. On the other side, Neil and his friends were on the balcony and playing truth or dare. Now it's time for Neil to choose truth or dare. He knows what question they will ask if he chooses the truth. So, he chooses dare.

Purab: Great escape.

Monica: Don't think you escaped. Now my dare will make you think that it's better to choose the truth.