Drunken Neil

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                           Avni turns to go. Neil held her hand and pulled her towards him. She sat on the bench. When she was about to get up, Neil caged her between the bench and him. She saw him.

Neil: You should not take me to my house. 

Avni: But...

Neil: Shhh.

                  He stops her from speaking. Both see each other. Avni who sees the distance between them pushed Neil abruptly and stood there. Neil winched because of her sudden pull and sees her.

Neil: You can't take me to my house.

Avni: Why?

Neil: Because I won't come with you if you are taking me to my house. My mom and Monica will scold me if they get to know I drink.

Avni: Then, will they sing a lullaby for you? stupid, then at least call any of your friends.

Neil: They too will scold me. We are not used to this kind of stuff. And I am the one who started it today. So, they will scold me for sure if they get to know me. I won't call them.

Avni: So, where will I drop you off?

                     Avni thinks for some time. The vehicle stops before Avni's house. Avni comes out and paid the driver. Neil comes out and sees the place around. The vehicle went and Neil was shouting.

Neil: Is this your house?

Avni: Shh. Don't shout. If neighbors hear you then they will come out. Then I will drop you at your house. Shut up.

Neil: Ok, ok.

                         Avni holds Neil and both enter the house. She made him sit on the sofa and closed the door. She came and sat before him. She made him sit straight when he was about to fall asleep.

Avni: Oii, don't sleep. I don't even know your phone's password to call someone if you were asleep. Please call someone in your house or your friends to pick you up. If it's become dark then it won't be possible for me to take you home.

Neil: I won't. Mom will scold me.

Avni: Then why the hell do you drink alcohol?

Neil: That... To forget my pain.

Avni: Pain?

Neil: Ha. Have you loved someone?

Avni: No.

Neil: So, you can't understand my pain. I want to forget the pain given by my ex.

Avni: Ex? You mean... Juhi.

Neil: Yes. Wait...How do you know that?

Avni: In class, they spoke. That you and Juhi were a couple at once and you guys broke up with each other and now you both are fighting like enemies. Moreover, when you guys come to the ice cream parlor, Senior Thanu said that you know Juhi's like more than her.

Neil: So you knew it?

Avni: Yes.

Neil: You only know the outline of my love story.

Avni: Ya.

Neil: Shall I tell you the main portrait of my story? From that tell me who was wrong.

Avni: I don't want to know. Moreover, I am not a judge to determine.