1st semester Completion

Hii Guys!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

        Pragya ends the call and Avni gave the phone to Bulbul. She sees her and Bulbul kept her phone in the bag and sees her. By seeing Avni's glare, Bulbul explains her situation.

Bulbul: Don't see me like this. Even I don't know how she comes to know about it and I too got scolded by her like you. She has a source to know about you.

Avni: Are you mentioning her boyfriend?

Bulbul: Maybe. He is not only a source. Do you want to know about him?

Avni: No thanks. I don't want to know about him.

Bulbul: Then it's your luck. Don't think about yesterday's incident. Think that was a bad dream.

Avni: How can I forget that? You all came to help me. But the thing made you guys into trouble and they didn't give the salary saying that all was wasted. We have been cheated. I am sorry. Because of me...

Bulbul: Don't say such words. We are happy that we can do something for you.

                 Avni and Bulbul smiled at seeing each other and went to their class. In the class, Avni sees Ria.

Avni: Ria, thank you for yesterday.

Ria: I have to say thank you for accepting me to work for you. Thank you.

Avni: Ria, I...

Ria: I know. I won't take this as an advantage to come near to you. I will wait for you to speak with me again like before. I know you need time. I will wait until you trust me again.

Avni: Ria

Ria: Mam, came. Let's sit in our place.

                  They sit in their place. Avni sees Ria and gets back into her classes. Abhi choose another girl for his female lead singer since Avni was so strong in her decision not to sing. The days and months passed and everyone started to get concentration in the preparation for their odd semester exam. But the thing that doesn't change is the quarrel between Neil and Avni. Neil never left the opportunity to annoy her. Bulbul gets the number of Purab through Abhi and daily messages him. But he didn't reply to her other than the subject questions. One day, Neil saw Avni sitting in the library room and searching for something in a book. He goes and sits near her. Avni sees him and was about to speak but Neil sighs her not to speak as it was the library. Avni whispers.

Avni: What?

Neil: Meow, you know what this is. This is a library where a student will study. What you are doing here?

              Avni glares at him.

Avni: Nice joke.

            She turns her face and sees the book. He sees her checking the answer to the problem. He reads the question and gets a note from her. She takes that note from him. Both try to take the note by pulling the note. With the sudden force of Neil, Avni lands on Neil and there was a small gap between them. Her one hand was on Neil's shoulder and both were seeing each other and Neil was holding the note. Avni blinks her eyes and both see their position and leave a distance. Avni sits correctly and sees Neil with irritation and asked him to give her the book. He signals her to wait and sees the steps she solved. He was amazed and sees her. Avni sees him.

Neil: What you have done?

Avni: I know, I was wrong in doing the sum. That's why I came to check the book to solve the sum.