Pragya's Entry

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sarala asked Avni to go and she left the place with Bulbul and Ria.

Sarala: Neil, she believes you that you didn't do this to her. But, Juhi, Vidyuth, and Thanu are saying that you did this and your friends support you. Especially, Abhi has helped you a lot since he was the chairman's son i.e., my son. So, you guys have the responsibility to prove that you are innocent to them as well as to me since I won't believe you all without any proper evidence. You guys are allowed to be free for now since Avni believed that you guys didn't do this. If you can't prove your innocence then you all will be suspended without any question. So, move now. And you three can also move to your class.

They all moved out of their class.

Sarala: Swetha

Swetha: Mam

Sarala: Swetha, no one was here now.

Swetha: Ok, tell me Saralaji

Sarala: Both of our children and his friends are in a problem now. But we can't solve this problem as a mother here.

Swetha: I can understand, Sarala. Your decision was right. Don't worry, our son will find a way soon.

Sarala: Even your daughter no less. By the way, do you know anything about Avni with Neil?

Swetha: No. She once used to say me that one of her seniors was troubled by fighting in a word with her. But I never thought that she mentioned Neil.

Sarala: But the way she said that I believe Neil by seeing him, it shows that she believes him truly in that thing.

Swetha: Soon, I will try to find who is behind this.

Here, Bulbul comes up with a car. When Avni was about to enter, the door closed by Neil. Avni sees him.

Neil: I wanna speak with you.

Avni: I want to go.

Neil: I will let you go after you answer my question.

Avni: Won't you stop questioning me even if I am not a part of it?

Monica: Then, can I question you both? How come you both met in the holidays? Why did you take him to your house and hold him like he was about to fall? Neil, Did you drink? Did he stay in your house and when? Why did you guys hide this from us? Why?

Neil: Monica, that...

Avni: For all your question, the answer is one. I asked him to not say to you guys that he stayed in my house. Since you guys don't know where I was living, I thought to keep that as same. That's why. I met him coincidentally in the shop and take him to my house since he drink and was not ready to go to either his house or his friend's house. If you want to know the remaining answer then ask him. I am leaving. I don't want to be here, now.

Neil: But you didn't answer my question.

Avni: Fine, ask me.

Neil: You know, what I will ask you. I want to know...

Avni: I didn't regret taking you to my home when you were in a drunken state. And I won't regret it in the future too. Is that enough for you?

Neil: No, I want...

Avni: You won't leave me, now right? Fine, I will leave on my own.

Avni starts to run and moved out of the college. Neil followed her. Avni comes out of the college and stops the rickshaw Auto. She gets inside and moved from there. Neil who sees her leaving in the auto comes to the parking area and takes his bike and rode it by following her. Here, Bulbul comes out of the car and she doesn't know what to do now. She thinks and calls Pragya. Pragya attends the call.