Introduction

Hii Guys!!!

I am here with the new story " Untold Love". I assure you, you won't get bored reading this story as it was something different. 

          Actually, guys, I want to say to you that today is my 1st anniversary of celebration as a writer on Wattpad. Today is the day before a year I have published my first story of Bond of Love on Wattpad. So, to celebrate my first anniversary with you, I have published another story of our Avneil in a different plot. Hope you all will like this story like my other stories.

without delay, let's get into the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   The house was shown where the husband and wife were in their room speaking with the baby which was inside her mother's womb.

Ayesha: Ashish, do you want a boy or a girl baby?

Ashish: Boy.

Ayesha: What if it is a girl?

Ashish: Dont says that. I only want a boy child. If it is a girl, I won't see her and I won't give love to her.

Ayesha: Why is it so?

Ashish: I don't know either. But I will be disappointed if it was a girl. If it is a boy he can work in my mill after me. So I want only a boy.

Ayesha: Ok. We will get only a boy. 

Ashish: Now common drink this milk.

              The couple smiles and speaks for some more time. After a few months, it was the day of Ayesha's delivery. She was inside the ward and the doctor was operating on her. Outside, everyone in the family was waiting for the good news. After some time, they hear the sobbing sound of the child. Ashish smiles after hearing the sound. The nurse comes out with the child. Ashish extends his hand to get the child. The nurse says that the child was a girl. Ashish's smile fade hearing that and lower his hand and didn't get the child from the nurse.

Ashish: Didnt it is a boy?

Nurse: No, your child was a girl. Carry her. See how cute she is?

               Ashish turns his face without seeing the girl's face and the nurse doesn't know why he was doing this. She saw no one in the family was not ready to come in front of her to carry the child. She decided that no one will carry this child and turned to go.

Girl: And then what can I write? I think it's enough for today. Let me think of more points and then can write wisely.

                When she was arranging everything another girl comes there and hugs her from the back. She turns and saw that it was her sister.

Girl: What are you writing, Priya?

Priya: Yesterday I saw an advertisement in the newspaper that RV publishers are gonna conduct the best story competition. It was a good platform for me to explore that. So I am going to write a story and give it there.

Girl: Thats great. Did you write anything?

Priya: Here it is. I have started the story. Read it and tell me how it is.

              Her sister got that and starts to read. After she read, she saw her sister.

Girl: After that, what happened to that girl child?

Priya: When she was about to turn the child again sobs. By hearing the sobbing sound the father couldn't able to bear it and he carried the child in his hand and accepted her.

Girl: What? It's not nice.

Priya: But why, Ria?

Ria: It won't be different if it was like that. You have to think differently. And like this was already shown in films too. Think different.

Priya: Then tell me, how different do you want?

Ria: My dear sis, in my class there was a girl, who was hated by her whole family.

Priya: What? How do you know that?

Ria: One of her relative girls was studying with us. She told us. Do you know what the main thing is she was hated by her mom and dad too? Even in the class, no one will speak with her because of her relative girl. See, now what she will do in this situation.

Priya: Her life is miserable. (She thinks) Idea, Ria you want to do me a favour.

Ria: What?

Priya: you have to speak with her and get to know her story. So that I can write my story which will be different.

Ria: what? I can't do it.

Priya: Ria, please. For the sake of your sister, can't you do this?

Ria: Sis, I have never spoken with her. How could your think that she will say her miserable life to me?

Priya: Then act like being friends with her. So that she will say to you.

Ria: But it will be a shame for me if she came to know.

Priya: She won't. If she comes to know then we can explain to her. Please for me. Please, please.

Ria: Ok, I will do it for you.

Priya: Thank you. By the way, what was that girl's name?

Ria: Her name is... Avni.

                                                            👭

              I hope you all like the introduction.

Now, what will happen? Ria is going to be friends with her for her benefit? Will Avni be the target for her usefulness? Or will she get to know about it?

What if she gets to know lately? Can she be able to bear it? Who will be the friend she was expecting?

         Vote it and share your views through comments. Pls read my story and give your support.

Note:
             I have my semester exam this month and it was starting on the 15th of June and it will end on the 25th of June. So I can't be able to publish my stories till that date. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will try to update the stories for two days once after my exams. Pls, wait for the story till 25th June. I will be back, till that enjoy this introduction and comment your opinion about this story.

With Love
💖💖💖