Problem solved or began??

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanu was astounded to hear Pragya's question to Abhi.

Thanu: What do you mean I am the one who he mentions? You are speaking as if you know him well and speaking with him daily.

Pragya laughs.

Pragya: I don't have time to speak with you.

Pragya turns to go. But Thanu stops her by holding her hand. Pragya sees her hand and Thanu. Pragya's stare was like she gonna fire her through her eyes if she can able to do it and sees her hand. Thanu gets fear and left her hand. Pragya smiled at her and held Avni's hand and started to move from there.

Abhi: She is my girlfriend, Pragya. I hope you won't disturb me anymore.

Abhi and his friends moved from there. On the way, Abhi stops them.

Abhi: Where were you taking her? By the way, how do you know each other?

Pragya: To gift her. And for your second question, I will tell you after I gift her.

Abhi: Gift? For what?

Pragya: Dont you guys know anything?

Monica: We know?

Pragya: Didnt you say to them?

Avni: ha, what?

Pragya: Dont says that you forget about what day is today.

Avni: What is the day-to-day, Pragya?

Pragya: Seriously? Ok, see my eyes.

Pragya took the lollipop from her bag and gave it to Avni. Avni gets that from her and sees the lollipop and smiles.

Pragya: Happy Birthday, Avni.

Avni including Neil, Abhi, and their friends was surprised to hear what Pragya says. Then only Ria realized the date that it was June 17 today. Avni sees the lollipop and remembers what happened in their childhood. When Avni was sitting alone in the park and celebrating her birthday lonely, Pragya comes there and gave a lollipop to her and wished her a birthday. Avni gets that and said that she thought that she will celebrate her birthday lonely today. Pragya hits Avni's head playfully and said that when she was here how can she celebrate her birthday alone and promised her that until she was by her side, she won't allow her to celebrate her birthday alone and she will be given her favorite lollipop before wishing her like now. And Avni said that she should wish for her birthday in person only and if it was in some other communication she won't accept it. And she said that she will grant her one wish on this day she was asking. And will celebrate only when she was with her. They both promised each other and spend the day in the park playing. Remembering the childhood incident, Avni's eyes filled with tears, and see her.

Pragya: I won't forget to give lollipops before wishing you and also in person. Since I left I can't able to wish because of our promise. But I never forget your birthday, Avni. I wish you happy returns of the day. You will get all your happiness after this. No one can separate that happiness from you. Wish you a happy year ahead. Happy Birthday, my teddy.

Avni: You didn't forget anything?

Neil: Birthday?

DD: For Avni?

Purab: Why didn't you say us, Avni?

Ali: Why don't you tell us, at least you, Ria?

Abhi: Teddy? Wait, is she your teddy? The one you always mention?