Broken Heart 1

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

               Avni gets the book with excitement from Diya and starts to read. Ria's heartbeat starts to beat faster in fear and sees Diya. Diya sees her with a dreadful look. Ria sees Avni and couldn't able to judge by seeing her reaction. The book from Avni's hand fell off and she reads only one paper from the book. Avni sees Ria with a disbelief look. Ria takes the book from the ground and reads the page. It was the birth of a child and it was enough for Avni to realise that this story is about her. Ria sees Avni and she doesn't know what to say.

Ria: Avni, listen to me.

Diya: I think you don't want to act hereafter, Ria.

Avni: Acting?

              Ria sees Diya. Everyone sees them. Everyone in the class realised that there is a scene going to be created. Their attention was full-on.

Diya: Yes. She...

Ria: Diya, stop it.

Diya: Why? Are you getting fear that you will lose your image in front of our class, Ria?

Ria: Diya, it's between us. You go.

Avni: But, I want to know.

Diya: She told me that she is being in a fake friendship with you for her benefit. That is for her sister to get a good story. As her plot was parallel to your life, she planned to be your friend to get to know about your life to use that in her story.

Everyone: What?

Diya: The miserable life's main lead is Adithi, who is none other than you, Avni. 

Ria: Diya

Avni: Ria, is that true?

Ria: Avni

Avni: I will believe you if you said from your mouth. I don't believe anyone. I will believe your words. Maybe your sister has written that from what you shared about me with her. It's common for sisters to speak about friends, right. You tell me, is your sister betrayed you or did you act as a friend with me for your sister?

                  Ria sees her. Her words started to pierce her heart. She sees here and there and doesn't know what to say. Of her hesitation, Avni started to get fear whether Ria betrayed her. Avni sees Ria. Avni's tears slightly came out of her eyes.

Avni: Tell me, Ria, Did you betray me? Did you do that for your sister?

              She shouts when she asked this. Ria's eyes filled with tears. Avni wiped the tears which comes out of her eyes. She holds Ria's shoulder and turns towards her and holds her chin to see her. Ria sees her.

Avni: Look at my eyes and say.

Ria: I...

Avni: Tell me, Ria. You

Ria: I started to speak with you, for my sister.

                 Avni leaves her hand in shock. Her mind was collapsed and her heart broken like a mirror broken into thousand of pieces.

Diya: I asked her once even after your sister has published the story why you are still behind Avni? She told that her way of teaching is simple to get marks in subjects. That's why I am still with her.

Ria: Diya, when did I say this to you? Don't say the thing that I haven't said before.

Avni: why you are shouting at her? Maybe, you would have said that too. I am such stupid to not think about this.