2nd Year Completion

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Neil enters his room. Avni closed the door and both smiled thinking of each other. Avni opens the rack and took the letter given to her by her Aunty. She sits on the bed and read the letter again and again and cried. This became her daily routine of reading the letter at night. Neil searches online to overcome their past trauma for Avni. He knows that Avni was acting normal in front of all. One day night, when Avni was sleeping, she gets a dream.

Dream...

Avni was playing with her grandmother Dayawanthi happily. Suddenly a boy 2 years elder than her age comes there and calls Dayawanthi.

Boy: Grandma.

Dayawanthi sees the boy and smiles. She gets up and was about to go to him but Avni held her hand.

Avni: Grandma, you have to be with me.

Dayawanthi: But he is my grandson. I have to go to him.

Avni: Then who am I?

Dayawanthi: You are nothing to me. Leave my hand.

Dayawanthi pushed Avni's hand and went to his grandson and left away from her shades. Avni cries.

Dream ends.

Avni wakes up from her dream by shouting Grandma.

Avni: Grandma.

Neil who was sitting on the terrace studying for his exams disturbed by Avni's sudden shouting. He kept his book aside and jumped to Avni's room terrace and saw Avni's room. He saw Avni crying. He went to his room silently without knowing what to do. He was angry with himself for not doing anything. After Prakash comes home, Swetha speaks about Avni and Neil to him. He smiles at Swetha's decision.

Prakash: Are you okay with Avni as your daughter-in-law? What about Maa?

Swetha: Why should I feel uncomfortable? She is such a pure soul with a bad past. We can't ignore her because of her past. Bebes was happy when I told them my decision. And she told me it was her wish from the time she saw Avni. When I saw Neil holding Avni's hand and the way he comforts him and the way she felt safe in his embrace, I don't want to be a barrier between their love. I want my son to be happy. He will be happy only when Avni was with him.

Prakash: And my happiness lies in your happiness. Tell me, are you happy?

Swetha: Iam happy since you are going to stay here and no more separation.

Prakash and Swetha smile. In the nighttime, when everyone was assembled to eat dinner, they saw all the food was Avni and Neil's favorite and was cooked by Swetha.

Neil: Wow, Mom you cooked my favorite. Thank you.

Avni: Even you cooked my favorite too. Thank you, mam.

Monica: Oh, it's unfair Mom. You have cooked their favorite and not mine.

Prakash: Ya, you are right Monica. I am going to stay here but she didn't cook my favorite and yours as well. What is she thinking in her mind?

Monica: Answer Mom.

Swetha: What? Today I cooked for Avni and Neil. Because I want to tell you all something important about them.

Monica: May we know what was that?

Bebes: Yes, and you said that was regarding Neil and Avni.

Swetha: Neil, you said that you love Avni. And Avni, I have no objection to your love.