Vengeance

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                  Their friends come to Neil's house and Monica explained to them everything. Pragya was shocked to hear it.

Pragya: You are pranking us, right? Avni can't go just like that.

Neil: She went, Pragya. But we don't know where she went.

                Pragya shook her head and took her phone and starts to call but on the other end, it was busy.

Monica: Avni left her phone. To whom you are calling?

Pragya: Mitali.

Abhi: Why?

Pragya: I doubt that she went to Mehta's house. We planned to get revenge on them.

               All this time, she speaks seeing the phone. Then only she realized what she said and saw her friends who were seeing her in shock. She saw Abhi.

Pragya: Abhi, that

Neil: When did you guys plan this? You never told us.

Abhi: Dont ask her. She won't tell anything. Because we can't go between these friends. I can't understand one thing, Pragya, why are you two girls keeping secrets with you itself until one falls in danger? Why can't you tell us that before? Do you think we will stop it from doing or will think of you guys as something low? Why you are hiding?

Pragya: Abhi, it's not like what you think.

Abhi: Then how? Answer it.

Pragya: Avni pleads with me to not tell you all. Because she doesn't want to involve you all in her problem. We all know how dangerous her family is. So she was afraid that something will happen to you all when we grouped to get revenge on them.

Purab: You are saying how dangerous her family is. Then how could you allow her alone there, Pragya?

Neil: We too care about her. Can't you both see that? Why you guys are always trying to be alone to solve your problems when you guys know that we will be with you every time and at any time?

Pragya: Like you guys care for her she too cares about you. That's why she wants you guys to be away from her problem. Especially you Neil bro, because she knows you can go to any extent to help her that you won't care about your life. But she cares about your life. She wants you all to be safe and not fall into danger because of her problem.

Neil: Whatever it is I am going to find her and go to her no matter what.

Abhi: First of all tell me when did you guys plan for revenge? What's your first step against them?

Pragya: It's when we went to her house for cleaning the house to give us all a treat for her job.

Flashback...

               After cleaning the house

Pragya: You are having fun with Neil bro by keeping silent. Poor boy, he is. 

Avni: He? I was about to tell my love to him at the hospital but he refused me.

Pragya: So, you love him?

Avni: More than myself. I couldn't able to understand when you said that you love Abhi bro. But now I can understand how it feels when one is in love. His mere presence makes me happy all around. I am really lucky to have him in my life.

Pragya: You know it all because of his mother he rejects you on that day. Why don't you accept him now?

Avni: Now the situation is different. I can't accept him. It will worsen his life. I hurt him a lot. I don't want to give him hurt anymore.