Grandson'S Entry

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dayawanthi was waiting for Avni. Avni was startled by seeing Dayawanthi.

Avni: Grandma, why you are sitting in the hall?

Dayawanthi: I was waiting for you, Avni.

Avni: For me?

Dayawanthi: Yes. Where did you go yesterday night? You are coming back today night.

Avni: I went to meet one of the clients out of town.

Dayawanthi: Client's?

Avni: Yes grandma. I am so tired. I will go to my room.

Dayawanthi: What about dinner?

Avni: I had on the way.

Dayawanthi: Okay. Take a rest.

Avni: Okay, Grandma.

Dayawanthi: Avni, after 2 days one of our family member's sons is coming here. He is one of your uncle's sons. Make your schedule free on that day.

Avni nods her head and went from there. She calls Ranjith and asks him to come to her room. Avni enters her room and smiles remembering her proposal. She lies on the bed and thinks about Neil. On the other side, Neil enters his room and saw DD. He holds his hand and rounds along with him in joy. DD asked him to stop and Neil stops to round. He sat on the bed and smiles and lies on the bed and sat again. DD was confused by his actions.

DD: Why you are acting and smiling like an idiot?

Neil: Not idiot, stupid.

DD: What? Neil

By hearing his name, Neil comes to his sense and saw DD.

Neil: What?

DD: What happened to you? Is everything alright?

Neil: Ya, why?

DD: Nothing. Happy birthday.

Neil: Thank you and you already message me.

DD: Okay. Did you ask Avni about leaving this town?

Neil: Yes, I asked. And she is not ready to come along with me.

DD: What? But you said she will come.

Neil: DD, I hid something from you all. Now, I itself made Avni fall in danger.

DD: What are you saying?

Neil: DD, I am the one who started this revenge plan.

DD: What?

Neil: Avni cried every night after seeing the letter which was written by her aunt. I can't help her with anything and I was helpless. One day, she cried and was about to faint. Thank God I was on the way. She told me that she has doubts by reading that letter. And after that, she confirmed Mitali was in danger. I made a plan so that we can save Mitali as well as take revenge on them for her suffering all these years. I compelled her to do it. But I didn't expect her grandma will come alive. My plan becomes a flop and it's a danger for Avni to be here. I asked her to come, but she told me she had some other plan and we should not step back anymore.

DD: You hid this from us? We all thought it was Avni's plan and we got angry with her. But you?

Neil: Sorry. Don't tell this to our friends.

DD: No, I won't. Wait...

Neil: What?

DD: Sorry, man. Just before you enter the room I was on a conference call with our friends and I didn't end the call.