Avni Family 01

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                Avni and Monica in Avni's room spoke and had their own time.

Avni: Monica, have you never thought of your biological parents? Or have you imagined them?

Monica: Avni, shall I tell you the truth? I lost my parents in a car accident when I was a child. At the age of 3, Neil was 5 and his parents came and saw me and adopted me. Since Neil wished to be with me, I got promoted to 2 years and we were together always. They gave me a parent love which I longed for. At first, it was difficult for me but I started to think of them as my family. I have a complete family. So, I never missed my parents. Avni, you too think of us as your family. You won't long for the family. Let's sleep.

                  Avni was standing before the mirror and saw her reflection and smiled.

Avni: This is the final year. Enjoy as much as possible and also concentrate on your studies. Because that only going to support you in every way. Come let's go to the college. Smile.

                  Avni comes to the dining hall and sits along with Monica wishing everyone good morning. Swetha and Prakash wish her back. Neil comes there and sits with his dad. He sees and winks at Avni. Avni blushes and eats without seeing him. Neil smiles and eats.

Prakash: You three have entered the final year. Concentrate on your studies and come out without getting arrears.

                      Prakash smiles. Everyone laughs and comes to the living room.

Prakash: Have you all taken everything?

Neil, Avni, and Monica: Yes, Papa.

Prakash: swetha?

Swetha: Ya, Ya, I took everything. What about you?

Prakash: I am fully ready. When will you guys be back? I will be late today.

Swetha: As usual I will be back at 4 pm.

Monica and Neil: 2 pm.

Avni:8 pm.

Monica: Have you got that part-time job?

Avni: Yes, sis.

Swetha: Where?

Avni: In the hotel as a receptionist from 5 to 7 p.m. And in the tailoring shop from 2 to 4:30 p.m.

Swetha: What work you are going to do in the tailoring shop?

Avni: Stitching. 

Swetha: But isn't that hard for you to handle everything now?

Avni: No, Mom. I am back to my routine.

Neil: But too much of work. You don't want to go to a tailoring shop for work.

Avni: when I asked you all didn't allow me to go back to my house where I have already stayed. Then you should not stop me from my part-time jobs. If you do then I will be back to my home.

Prakash: okay, fine. Avni, if you can handle then we don't have any problem. But if you feel hard then you should stop it. Okay?

Avni: Sure, Papa.

                They all smile and go from home. Avni, Neil, and Monica reached the college and met their friends. Thanu, Amit, Vidyuth, and Juhi came there.

Amit: After a long time, how are you all?

Ali: Fine. What about you guys?

Thanu: Good.