Friends???

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day Avni gets ready for school and waits for Ria on the street corner. When she was waiting someone cones behind her and shouts near her ear. Avni gets frightened and shouts back by closing her ears and stepping back to see who it was. And it was Ria. Ria laughs by seeing her.

Ria: Oh my God, Avni you are a child. Getting fear of this? Silly girl.

Avni glares at her and runs to hold her. Ria runs to save her life from her. Finally, Avni caught her and both laughed. They get on the cycle and heads toward the school. They reached the class and Avni sat near Ria which was Dia's place.

Ria: Avni, it was not more than a tough topic until we think that we can't do this.

Avni: Yes. But...

Ria: See, Our project is about Heredity. If we just see our books then sure we will face difficulty in how to present this project. So, we have to see our senior books to know more about it.

Avni: Ya, you are right. That's why I bought this book yesterday from my grandma.

Ria: You buy?

Avni: Ya, my grandma bought it for me. And I have an idea to make this project more innovative.

Ria: How?

Avni: See, normally heredity is generation. So, let's do a case study of one family that whether they have any family traits, genetic disorders or something which relates to our project. So, from that, our project will be different from others and it will be a realistic example to show in our project other than writing the same example which was in the book.

Ria: Wow, what an idea. Ok, we will do this. About family, we will visit the nearby village. So they will be new for us and it will be more fun to get information. We dont want to collect our family details.

Avni: Ok.

Ria: What about the working model?

Avni: Is the working model allowed for us to do?

Ria: Why can't we? I heard from our senior that the working model gives extra marks to the students because they are working for it, right? Moreover, I am the person who will try to get a score only with this. Because my studies won't help me to gain more marks. So we will do a working model.

Avni: As you wish. Now we will select what topics we are going to include in it.

Ria: So, let's start.

They start to read the book and finalise the topic they have to prepare for the project.

Ria: Finished. Now, pack it. I dont want to see this stuff anymore here.

Avni: How much hatred?

Ria: What else I can do? I am allergic to studying?

Avni smiles after hearing that. She sighs and packed the bags.

Ria: Avni, tomorrow bring money. We will buy certain things for our project in the shop after schooling.

Avni: After schooling?

Ria: Ha, are you okay with it? See, we have only this week. We have to submit it next Monday. So today is Wednesday which means we have only 4 days. We have to do it asap.

Avni: Okay.

Ria: By the way, you told me your grandma has bought this book, right. Whatever you want, will you get your things from your grandma only?