Juhi's Engagement

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                It's been a month since Monica's marriage has finished. Amit went back to Switzerland by saying a reason that he was going to take care of the business but he missed Monica every second when he saw the place where he spent time with her. He wants to come out of his past and he left the place. Purab and Bulbul get married and DD and Mitali get married. Hetal comes to Neela's room and sees her in deep thinking.

Hetal: What you are thinking?

Neela: Every one of my children's friends is getting married one by one. I also want my daughters to get married.

Hetal: Then take the initiative. Ask your daughter whether she is ready to marry Vidyuth.

Neela: Okay.

                 In the evening, Avni and Juhi come to the home after their work. Neela calls them and they sit before her.

Neela: How was your day for both of you?

Avni: it's good.

Juhi: Not bad.

Neela: okay, I don't want to beat around the bush. Juhi, don't you think it's time for you to get married? Your friends are getting married.

Juhi: Why you are asking me? You decide.

             Juhi went from there in shy to speak about this conversation. Avni and Neela laugh at seeing her shy. The next day, Neela went to Vidyuth's house.

Rahini: Hi, Neela.

Neela: Hi, Rahini. I came with the marriage proposal.

Rahini: I expected. I thought of coming to your home with Ketan to ask for Juhi's hands to Vidyuth.

                  They smile and speak. An old lady enters the hall room from her room and sees Neela. Neela sees her.

Rahini: Oh, I forgot to introduce her. She is Dayawanthi. Vidyuth's grandma.

Neela: Oh, greetings Maa.

Dayawanthi: Who are you? Why you are here?

Rahini: Aunty, she is my friend. And she is here for the marriage proposal.

Dayawanthi: For whom?

Rahini: For Vidyuth to her daughter. They both love each other from their school days.

Dayawanthi: Love? [(in mind): It should not happen. Vidyuth should marry Avni first.] No, I won't allow this marriage to happen. I am not interested in giving my grandson to her daughter.

                   Rahini and Neela were shocked by her statement.

Neela: But,...

Dayawanthi: I won't repeat what I said. You can go. I won't let this marriage happen.

Vidyuth: Who are you to decide that?

               Everyone sees the direction of the voice. Vidyuth was standing at the entrance of his house and he entered and stood before them. He greets Neela and sees Dayawanthi in anger.

Dayawanthi: I am your grandma.

Vidyuth: You are just a distant relative who comes to my house to stay for some days till you renovate your house. So stay within that limit. Don't cross it. It's my life and I will decide to whom I should share my life. So, please stay out of it. Aunty, you don't take her words to ear. We can have an engagement this month end. So that we can make an arrangement properly.