Avni Family 02

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                 Before Juhi and Vidyuth leave, Amit stops them and speaks.

Amit: Wait, I too will come. Monica, What we have done to you all in the past is to earn your hate so that Neil will stop coming behind Juhi. We hurt you a lot Neil in the name of love. Sorry for that. I sincerely apologize for that. I hope you will understand our situation.

Monica: What is his mistake, Amit? Whatever it is, he has nothing to do with it. Then why?

Amit: I tried to stop her. But she was not ready to hear my words and in the determination to take revenge. It's the pain she endured all these years that she couldn't able to control. And she was in deep hurt after knowing that her sister died because of harassment. Please don't ask her about this hereafter which will remind her sister a lot. Please.

Monica: What she has done to Neil is...

Neil: Monica, stop. We are all human having a lot of emotion. We will go to any extreme for our loved ones. Don't you remember how much extent we go for Avni? We avenge her family.

                Monica sees Avni and thinks.

Monica: But we did legally.

Avni: It's because I asked him to do it legally.

                Monica and everyone see Avni.

Avni: He had every plan to avenge that family illegally like they used to taunt me. Since I asked him not to do any such things, he dealt with them through the police.

Bulbul: Monica, everyone has different thinking. Maybe we would have done the same thing as Juhi sis did.

Monica: Maybe. Anyways, Amit thank you for telling the truth, and convey my thanks to Juhi for telling the truth. At least today we get to know the reason.

Amit: I will.

Avni: If you are all done speaking, can we have dinner? Sis, have dinner and go, please.

                Juhi nods her head. They all had dinner and moved from there. Avni messaged Neil. Neil saw the phone.

Neil: Dont you think you need to have a conversation with Juhi sis?

Avni: Do I have to?

Neil: Yes. Go and speak.

                   Neil sees Avni. Avni signs him to go. Neil goes and calls Juhi. Neil and Juhi stood before the car and Vidyuth and Amit were waiting for her in the car.

Neil: You explained to Monica. But don't you think I too want an explanation? Don't stop it halfway.

Juhi: I never told this to anyone, Neil even to Vidyuth. What if they think I am mad for thinking of my sister to me alive all these years? Neil, I felt something for you. That madness only made me do such bad things to you. Yours is one side love only. Whenever you flirt with me, I feel something because you are the first person who flirted with me. Vidyuth proposed to me. Moreover, I am a mature girl to differentiates between attraction and love. Like you fell for me at first sight, I loved him from the moment I saw him. My feeling towards Vidyuth is love and my feeling towards Neil is attraction like a crush. More or less I had a crush on you which was like I used to have a crush by seeing Korean and Chinese drama heroes. I activated my revenge plan and I killed your happiness. I don't know what to say now to you. I lack words by now.

Neil: You don't want to say anything, Juhi. Sometimes, I feel like leaving you when you asked me to leave you at the time when I was behind you after our breakup. But I was behind you because I felt that something was bothering you and you were in trouble that's why you are doing this. That's why I was behind you to reconcile with you so that you will share. Instead, you made me believe that you were behind my money when I knew that I didn't have any money.