Her Unknown Past - Part 1

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                  Pragya opens the phone by giving forgetting the password. She searched whether Ranjith's contact was there. There was a contact, which the goon was called and spoke about many times. She goes to the call recorder and luckily every call was recorded automatically. She presses one of the recorded calls.
___________________________________________

Calls:
Goon: She was in the dance academy. The place is empty too. Can we execute our plan here after she comes out? Why don't we kill her here?

Ranjith: If no one was there, then kill her.
__________________________________________

                   They hear it.

Inspector: It was Ranjith's voice.

Pragya: I think they didn't plan to kill her at that time since I come to pick her up.

Inspector: This one piece of evidence is enough. I will put them in jail.

              Pragya shook her head.

Inspector: What does that mean?

Pragya: Mam, Avni faced a lot. And I don't want her to face any problems anymore. Let's end this here. I don't Avni to be with the family who planned to kill her. As per them, let this plan be a success. At least, here Avni will live in peace without their disturbances.

Bulbul: What do you mean?

Pragya: As per them, let Avni be dead.

Everyone: What?

Pragya: It's not a time for getting them punished. Now, my only motive is to keep Avni safe and live in peace. They should not disturb her for that, this is the only way. I am going to message him that Avni is dead.

Abhi: Are you mad? This was a bad idea. When Avni gets to know about this, then she will be mad at you.

Pragya: I don't care. My preference is only for her safety.

DD: Neil, at least you tell her, man.

Neil: I think Pragya was right. Now, we have to think only about Avni's safety. I am on Pragya's side.

Bulbul: Me too. Ria: Iam in.
Ali and Purab: Even I am.

Abhi: You won't hear us, right? Do whatever. You will feel bad after that.

               Abhi went from there. DD follows him.

Inspector: Do you think it will be a good idea?

Pragya: I think it's better.

Inspector: Then okay. I will handle her family.

Pragya: Thank you, Mam.

                Pragya messaged that number like a goon.

Goon: She is dead. Our plan is a success.

                     After some time, the message comes.

Man: Are you sure?

Goon: Yes sir. I am the one who killed her. She died in front of my eyes.

Ranjith: I knew it. This Ranjith's plan won't fail. Okay, come to my place.

Goon: The police come to the spot. So, we all ran from the spot. Maybe they could have seen one of us. So, it's risky for us to come there. We will come there once everything is settled.