Completion Of College Life

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                   Juhi broke the hug.

Vidyuth: Juhi

Juhi: I want some time. Don't speak with Avni about this and don't let her know that I know about her past life entirely.

                 Vidyuth nods his head. Juhi left the place. Vidyuth sees her leaving with teary eyes. For the weeks, Avni spends her time with her family and she is filled with their love and care. In the nighttime, she calls Neil and speaks with him. Soon the college reopens, and their friends meet in the regular place.

Pragya: How is your life going on?

Avni: Iam grateful for you, Pragya.

Pragya: So you are happy being with your sister and mother.

Amit: Yes, with me too. Right, Avni?

            Avni smiles and nods her head. Their friends smile and leave to go to the class. On the way, Neil held Avni's hand and stopped her. Avni sees him.

Neil: Did you tell them about your past?

Avni: No. I don't want them to feel bad.

Neil: So, Juhi doesn't know about Vidyuth.

Avni: No. Otherwise, Juhi sis will try to break up with him, if she knows. You know already, what happened with you when she thought of Monica as her sister.

Neil: Ya. Okay, then go to the class.

Avni: Did you call me to ask this?

Neil: Yes. 

               Avni turns and walks. Neil smiles and runs behind her drags her to the corner and locks her between the wall and him. Avni was startled by his action.

Avni: Someone can come here.

Neil: So what?

Avni: What if they see us?

Neil: They will think we are lovely.

              He nears her and starts to reduce their distance. Avni stops him.

Avni: What you are doing?

Neil: What did you think about me when I stopped you?

Avni: I... I didn't think anything.

Neil: Then why you are stopping me? I won't do anything.

             He again nears her. Avni pushed him and ran from there smiling. Neil smiled and went to his class. Neil notices that Juhi is absent-minded in class. During the break, he saw that Juhi and Vidyuth didn't speak much with each other. When the class is over and everyone starts to leave, Neil stops Juhi. Juhi sees him.

Juhi: What happened Neil?

Neil: I shouldn't have believed Avni when she said that you don't know about her past life. Did you break up with Vidyuth?

Juhi: Neil, that...

Neil: I don't want you to take any decision because of me. I will say only one thing. Don't break another heart for your vengeance when they are not at all involved in it. Vidyuth loves you madly and he helped Avni a lot I witnessed it when we were there. And I also know how madly you are in love with Vidyuth. So don't take any decision in a rush. Think wisely.

                Neil went from there. Juhi thinks. Avni went to her part-time job and came home and her whole family was waiting for her.