Kidnapped

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                        The next day, Avni and Neil reached their home. Avni entered the hall room and saw the house was empty and silent. Suddenly the flower fell from the ceiling and she was filled with the flower shower. Avni smiles and enjoys it. She searches for Neil. Her friends, Pragya, Abhi, Purab, Bulbul, DD, and Mitali came there singing baby songs and dancing with her. Avni laughs and enjoys being with them by dancing. Swetha, Prakash, Monica, and Shivin join them. They gave red roses to her. Neil came there with the bouquet and gave Avni. Avni smiles and gets that.

Swetha: Avni, don't do heavy work anymore. Take rest completely.

Prakash: And if you want anything ask me, I will buy it when I come from the office.

Monica: I will cook all your favorite dishes daily. You should eat it.

Shivin: Do the exercise that I prefer. It will be good for you and your baby.

                 The four started to show their advice and care by speaking with her continuously. Avni doesn't know how to stop them. It was a lot for her to take everything in the time. Her friends turn her around and they speak in excitement. Avni sees Neil to help her through their eyes. He smiles disperses the crowd and back hugs Avni.

Neil: Dont say everything to my wife now. How can she keep it in her mind everything? Leave her.

                   Avni sees Neil.

Neil: Shall we go to our room?

Pragya: hey, we came to speak with her.

Neil: Your time is finished. She needs a rest now. You can all speak to her tomorrow. Bye.

                     By saying this, he carried Avni in the bridal way and walked towards their room. They all smile seeing them. Avni sees Neil and smiles. They reached their room and Avni opened the door for them. He enters inside and turns. Avni closed the door. He walks and stands before the bed. He placed her on the bed carefully and sat before her.

Avni: I loved your surprise.

Neil: Thank you. But I didn't expect they would speak a lot.

                 Avni laughs. Neil holds Avni's hand and sees her.

Neil: Thank you for giving me the special gift.

Avni: Iam lucky to have you in my life, Neil. I got my true happiness when I stayed with you. You are my precious gift. And I want to live this life with you without any disturbance.

Neil: We will live happily.

Avni: But Dayawanthi?

                   Neil's face changes upon hearing the name.

Avni: Sorry. You did all the surprises to make me forget about her. But I can't forget about the scene that happened before my eyes. Ananya killed Ravi. He dies by seeing my eyes. He... he...

Neil: Relax, relax. Don't stress yourself by thinking about it. You are not around him now. You are in our room and I am with you. No one can harm you or come near you with a bad intention. No one. So, just think about us and our baby.

                     Neil made Avni feel relaxed. She took a deep breath. Neil kissed her palm and forehead. Avni hugged Neil and Neil rubbed her shoulder.

              Juhi and Vidyuth come to their house with their child. Rahini took Aarthi for them and they entered the house. Neela and Rahini played with the child. Juhi and Vidyuth spend their time with their son and their mothers.