After 3 days...

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                          Avni went to her college as usual. She searches for Neil when walking in the corridor and realized that Neil has gone to Delhi for his project. It was only a day since Neil has went, but Avni started to miss him badly. She thinks about Neil's words and was disturbed a lot. She couldn't able to concentrate in class. Swetha sees her and understood that she was mentally absent from the class. After the class finishes, she calls Avni outside.

Swetha: What happened to you?

Avni: Mam

Swetha: You were not like before. What is the meaning of absence in your class? What you are thinking? Is there any problem?

Avni: Nothing, Mam.

Swetha: Are you sure?

Avni: Mam, that...

Swetha: You can tell me if something disturbed you.

Avni: Mam, I met someone. Our first meeting was not something memorable, it was a clash between us. We used to fight because of thinking of our problems and connecting with them. But nowadays, instead of fighting with each other, we become friends. Suddenly, that person...

Swetha: Why you are hesitating? Tell me. Isn't that person is he?

Avni: Yes, Mam. He proposed to me.

Swetha: Oh. Is he torturing you? Is he from our college? If you wanna complain then you can. I will take the action.

Avni: Thanks for your care, Mam. But what I wanna tell you is, he is not torturing me. I have already told him that we will be friends. He said okay. But again he proposed to me by saying that, he want an answer in 3 days. But, that is... I...

Swetha: You don't know what kind of feeling you have for him, right?

Avni: Yes mam.

Swetha: So, his proposal is okay for you?

Avni: Mam!

Swetha: Listen, Avni. The jokes are apart. I am not an enemy of love. But at the same time, I can't encourage you to love him since I am your professor. I want to show you the right path. Since you told me about your problem, I will give you the solution. Do you wanna hear my love story?

Avni: Your love story?

Swetha: Yes. I and Prakash meet during our school days. We are friends but at the same time we have feelings for each other but I don't know what kind of feelings was. Prakash knows that he loves me. But, he didn't propose to me since he feared losing my friendship. We both joined the same college. Because of new friends and he is jealous of one of my colleagues who proposed to me, he came towards me and proposed to me.

Avni: What was your reaction mam?

Swetha: I was dumbfounded hearing it. I was angry with him and didn't speak with him. And since it was a semester holiday, I went to my grandma's house without telling him.

Avni: Without telling? He would have felt bad for proposing to you, right?

Swetha: Yes. During the separation, I realized what my feelings is for him. I dare not tell him, because of my passion. When he asked sorry to me, I told only one thing to him. You know what?

                  She shook her head.

Swetha: I told him if you truly love me then wait for me until I get graduated and join in the work. After I settled, into my life, I will tell you what my decision is. He immediately said okay. He waits for me until I get settled in my life. After I got settled, he comes to me and proposed to me again. I accept him and we got married with the blessing of our parents.