I Trust You 🤝🤝I Love You❤❤

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                     Neil and Avni walk in the corridor of the college. Neil held Avni's hand while walking. Avni sees her hand and Neil. Neil turns and sees Avni and his hand which was held Avni's hand. He left her hand and gave a smile and walked. Avni smiles back and walks by following him. Both come and stood in the free space. Neil sits on the bench and asked Avni to sit. Avni sits on the side of the bench and sees him.

Neil: What do you need to speak?

Avni: What do you need to speak?

                 Both said at the same time. They laugh. Avni sees Neil and remembers the moment with him till now.

[
Neil: why dont you shout at him when he was speaking with you in the wrong way? Do you wait for someone will help you?

Neil: Yes, someone will sing like you but no one will be you.

Neil: The sky you are seeing is dark and the place you are standing is dark but the crackers made the sky bright for some time. What I mean to say is, I don't know for what reason you are phobic of the dark but what I can say is, try to come out of it. Because if you think the night was surrounded by darkness then you can't see the colorful events like crackers. Likewise, if you try to avoid the thing surrounding you because of the dark then you can't enjoy your life as you wish. Then you have to be dependent when you come to the dark like now you are holding my hands to come out of your fear.

                       Avni sees her hand and abruptly leaves the hands. Neil sighs.

Neil: I didn't say this to mock you. I told you to know who you are. Seriously, no one can't be you, Meow. At this small age, you are working hard to earn money without thinking about the risk and also studying hard to maintain your scholarship. You are a rare piece, Meow. Don't quiet your character because of your phobia. Just try to come out of it, so that you will see the new things like today. I don't know whether we can able to meet after our exams are over and whether I or my friends will be there with you when you need help because here no one was permanent with us. But at least you will remember me when you think of your phobia attaining out of it.

Neil: I don't know what has happened in your past. But because of that, you are getting fear of trusting people and you are hating yourself for that. So, I want you to love yourself and for that, you have to trust others.

Neil: you can forget your pain because you have me.

Neil: I was really happy nowadays, I don't know why. But I can say only you as a reason. When you are around me, when I think about you, the smile and the happiness come to me automatically.

Neil: And it's happened because of you. Even though you are not around me, your moments with me give me the happiness to forget my sorrow. I like this new adventure with you and I want this to be continued forever. For that, you have to be with me always as a good companion. I didn't say just a word that you are my friend. Through the heart, through the feelings, through the comments we shared, I am saying this, you are my friend.
]

                     Avni smiles remembering it. Neil sees Avni and remembers the moment with Avni.

[
Neil: It's already 8:10. Are you going to come with me or not? Otherwise, I will use my way to get you on my bike. Then you should not complain to me. Come and sit Meow.
Avni: Stupid.