Her Unknown Past - Part 4

Hii Guys!!!

Iam back. Raise your hands if you miss untold love for two weeks. And I revealed in today's chapter about Avni's past.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the nighttime, Neil enters Swetha's room. Monica and Avni see that.

Monica: I think he went to speak for you.

Avni: Good night, sis.

Avni went to her room. The next day, during the break hour, Bulbul thinks of something and starts to speak.

Bulbul: Avni

Avni: Yes

Bulbul: You worried about your job, right? I have an idea.

Avni: What is it?

Bulbul: Why don't you send emails to the company for collaborating with you?

Avni: Do you think is that possible?

Bulbul: Just give it a try. I didn't ask you to go and work with them. Just send emails to the developing companies. If they liked your work then they will contact you. If that happens then it will be useful for you, right? After your college, you don't want to worry about it.

Purab: You are right, Bulbul. Avni, why don't you give it a try? If they selected you then tell them that you will join with them after your college.

Avni: Okay.

It's been a week. When Avni was getting ready for college, hears Monica calling her. Avni comes down and saw all her friends standing there.

Avni: When did you guys come?

Pragya: Today, you are going to take a leave for college since we took leave.

Avni: Why?

Mitali: Because I am here to see you.

Avni was stunned to hear Mitali's voice. She checks here and there. Pragya laughs, she and Bulbul moved aside and Avni saw Mitali standing there. Avni was surprised by seeing Mitali. Mitali comes and hugs Avni. She reciprocates it back.

Mitali: I missed you a lot.

Avni: Me too.

They broke their hug.

Pragya: Missed her? You used to taunt her, right?

Mitali: it was back before. Not now. Even though I taunt her in the past, I was never separated from her.

Bulbul: Oh, sister bond making my heart ache. OMG, someone holds me.

They laugh.

Avni: How did you come here?

Pragya: It was all of a plan. You don't want to worry about it. Just enjoy your time with her.

Mitali smiles.

Mitali: By the way, I bought some gifts for you all.

They all sat together and speak and had a fun time.

Mitali: Iam so glad that I met you again Neil brother.

Neil: Me too.

Mitali: You know if it were not for Avni then I would have tried you.

Everyone: Ha?

Mitali: Just for fun. By the way, don't you know, Avni...

Avni: Mitali, I want to say something to you. Come with me.