Face To Face

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                 Avni opened her eyes slowly and saw that she was in her room. She tries to get up gradually. She was too weak to get up and was about to fall, but two hands held her before she could fall off totally. Avni saw that was Neil. He made her sit straight and placed a pillow back for her to make comfortable. He sits near her by facing her. When Avni was about to speak, he stopped her and started to scold her.

Neil: Do you have a mind? What is there to drink that juice all by yourself? What if something bad happened to you before we came here, huh? Are you sacrificing yourself for her? Before doing that, did you even think of me once? What would happen to me if you were not with me? My life had again stopped by seeing you in that condition. Are you playing a game with me by doing all this? How many times are you going to make my life stop and start like this, huh?

Avni: Iam sorry.

Neil: Sorry? Do you think sorry is enough for me? We promised each other that we would face things together. But why are you trying to make me move apart from it? Are you saving me?

Avni: Senior, I know about our promise. What if I save you? At least one of us should be in the safe zone to help Mitali.

Neil: Maybe now your priority is to save Mitali, Avni. But my priority is always you. One and only you. I am here to protect you. Because I know about you and how extend you will go to save Mitali. Please, hereafter before doing something remember about me.

Avni: Iam sorry. I know you will come to save me.

Neil: What a lame excuse! If you want her to not drink that juice why do you have to drink it, isn't that enough for you to spill that juice? Do you have to drink that?

Avni: I can't think this much wise at that time. Next time, I will think and react. I am sorry, please forgive me. Please.

Neil: Okay, fine. I am sorry too for shouting at you.

               Avni smiles. Neil smiles after seeing her and his smile fades with the next second when Avni speaks.

Avni: Moreover, you are searching for my parents. At least to see them, I will be alive. Senior, do you have any clues regarding where my parent was?

Neil: Then aren't you alive for me? Oh, now I got it. You love only your parents and not me.

Avni: Not like that, senior. I mean...

Neil: Then? Nowadays you are speaking only about them with me. You are not giving your time to me. I am feeling insecure.

Avni: Senior, I am sorry if that makes you feel insecure. When I get to know that I have parents I can't control my excitation. I can show my emotions only to you and can't with others. That's why. Hereafter, I won't do like this.

            Neil sighs and is angry with himself for making her hurt.

Neil: Avni, I didn't mean it in that way. I was pranking you. Yaar, how can I be insecure with your parents, huh? Since you gave me tough times, I thought to play with you for some time. But you are making it serious. Okay, sorry. The day after tomorrow I and DD are going to enquire about it.

Avni: Where?

Neil: Secret. 

                 Avni makes a face and turns her head and Neil smiles. He comes near her and sits and keeps a hand on her forehead. Avni turns and sees him. He sees her eyes. Both were mesmerized in their eyes.

Neil: Dont ever do this again.

               Avni nods her head. He sat in the distance.