Make a Move

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

             As Priya requested her a lot, Ria said ok to act as Avni's friend to know her miserable life. The next day, Ria gets ready to go to school and Priya gave her lunch and asked her to take a step. Ria nods and heads toward her school on the school bus. On the way, she thinks about her sister's words. 

Ria(in mind): Priya asked me to help her. But how can I speak with Avni? I have never spoken with her since the day I joined this school. Often we will end up silent whenever I met her in any situation. How will I initiate to talk with her? How?

Girl: Ria

Ria: Ha, tell me Diya.

Diya: What are you thinking about? We have reached the school. Come let's go to class.

Ria: Ha, ok. I am sorry I was in other thoughts.

               In the class, Diya saw Ria was again in another world that she didn't hear her words for nearly 2 minutes. She shakes Ria and saw her.

Diya: what happened to you? Is there anything bothering you? You are not okay since the morning. What were you thinking?

Ria: Nothing, much. I was wondering why Avni didn't come to school today?

Diya: Why you are so interested in her suddenly? Is there anything I don't know?

Ria: Not like that. I was just...

Diya: Did you see, that Mitali also didn't come to school today?

Ria: What, she too didn't come?

Diya: Ha, I got to know from Mitali's friend that today there is a function in their house. So, they won't come today.

Ria: What kind of function?

Diya: That I don't know. Let's leave about that. We will talk about ourselves. So how was yesterday?

Ria: It's good, chatting with Priya and Mom was nice. What about you?

Diya: Me?

             The day was finished for them by chatting. When she enters her room Priya comes inside and asked her about how was the class today. She told that she was absent today so she will try to speak with her tomorrow.

Priya: Ria, if you spoke with her, then you would have said to me. I am asking how was your day today? You looking tired today.

Ria: Nothing, we played today. I will try to be a friend of Avni for your story. Don't worry.

                The next day, Ria gets ready for school as usual. When she comes to her bus stop she saw already the bus has left. She starts to run behind it to stop. When she turns into the street on the opposite side there was a car coming in a rush. She stood there in shock and closed her eyes in fear. When it was about to hit her someone holds her hand and drags her aside. Ria opens her eyes when someone held her hand and drags her. She sighs in relief and saw the person to thank her. But stops in mid by seeing the person.

Ria: Avni

               The person's face was shown and it was Avni who helped Ria from the mere accident.

Avni: Ria, Are you Okay?

Ria: Ya, I am okay. Thank you.

Avni: it's okay. Next time, be careful.  This street is very dangerous to run like this.