Obstacles

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Vidyuth sees Juhi and gets startled to see her slapping him. Neil stops in his way and sees them.

Vidyuth: Are you mad, Juhi?

Juhi: Dont raises your voice against me, Vidyuth.

Vidyuth: Fine. Why did you slap me? Didn't you know it was common for what iam doing?

Juhi: I knew. But at the same time, you should know I won't allow you to rack my juniors.

Vidyuth: Yes, I know, But... Is she your junior?

Juhi: Yes.

Vidyuth: Why didnt you tell me that you were Juhi's junior?

Juhi: Stop, dont shout at her. She was already in fear of you. Listen, dont rack my juniors. Come, Avni let's go.

Juhi held Avni's hand and went from there. Vidyuth sighs and turns and sees Neil. He goes and stood before him.

Vidyuth: Hi, how are you?

There was no response from Neil.

Vidyuth: Anger? Is that because the incident just happened now?

Neil sees him. Vidyuth laughs. Neil's friend comes and stood near them. Vidyuth sees them all.

Vidyuth: I got more information on the time of my absence. The main information is that you were speaking with this girl, Avni. That too daily, am I right?

Neil: You... Stay away from her.

Vidyuth: Na, na. I won't move away that easily. You snatched my girl from me at once even though she was not yours now. I will torture her indirectly to revenge on you.

Neil: You are thinking wrongly. She has nothing to do with this.

Vidyuth: I dont hear what you were saying. Today is just a trial for you. From tomorrow the real game starts between you and me. Bye.

Vidyuth went from there. Neil and his friends see him leaving and was confused about what to do.

DD: What he is up to now?

Neil: He is out of his mind.

Abhi: What you are going to do?

Neil: I dont know.

Neil went from there. His friends too went to their house. Vidyuth comes to Juhi and Juhi starts to shout at him. Vidyuth stops her.

Vidyuth: Why you are so into her?

Juhi: I am not supporting her. I just care for you. You came to the college just now after suspension and do you wish to go home again by doing this? Vidyuth, stop this for some days. I don't want your studies to get spoiled and to make aunty suffer by thinking about you.

Vidyuth: Okay. I will try for a few days to stop this. By the way, how did you become a friend of her?

Juhi: I become friends with her just like that.

Vidyuth: Did you enquire about her?

Juhi: Still not. But if I come to know she is not of my type then I will stop to speak with her.

Vidyuth: Okay.

When Neil was on the way to his house, he saw Avni standing near the bus stop. He moved towards her. Avni sees him and Neil gets out of his bike and stood before her.