Thanu's Evil Plan

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                     Neil and Avni see each other and both of their eyes speak different emotions. Avni broke their eye contact.

Avni: Senior, shall we have lunch?

Neil: Nice move. Okay. And I am hungry too. So, let's eat.         

                          Avni serves the food to him and they both eat. They speak and time passes. As each time passes, Avni thinks about the TV show. At 3 pm, Mitali called Avni and she attends it.

Mitali: Don't worry, Avni. I took the fuse. There will be no power until 5 pm. And I told Aunty, she told me that she will take care of that there. So be relaxed.

Avni: Thank you, Mitali.

Mitali: I don't want that. You enjoy your life there. By the way, how is everyone there? Especially your senior?

Avni: Everyone is fine.

Mitali: I asked about someone too.

Avni: Mitali, he was here. 

Mitali: What? Really?

Avni: Yes.

Neil: Whom you are saying?

Mitali: Can you give the phone to him?

Avni: I will call you later, bye.

Mitali: Avni, Avni, Avni...

                      But before that Avni ends the call. Mitali smiles and went to her room.

Avni: Senior, I know a lot was running through your mind and our friends. But the thing is I am not in the state to explain and not in the place to share certain things with you all. It's just...

Neil: Shhh. Relax. Avni, we didn't ask you to say everything about yourself. If you are okay, then we don't have any problem at all. Since you and Pragya are so nervous and tense and thinking about something deeply we asked you what was the problem to clear it up. That's it. If you have no problem then we are okay.

Avni: Senior, I am...

Neil: Dont. The exams are nearby. So study well and top the exam like always.

                     Avni nods her head and blinks her eyes. She sees him differently. The semester exams will start in a month. Everyone in their gang was preparing for the exam as well as enjoying their time. Sometimes, Avni sees Neil and starts to adore him, without knowing her inner feeling and she couldn't able to identify what it was actually. When he sees her, she sees her book and acts like she doesn't see him. Pragya notices everything and acts like she doesn't see her. Neil too catches a glimpse of her, whenever she speaks with their friends. He smiles seeing her and he was falling for her hard. On Friday evening, the college organized a function for Abhi's Mother's birthday. When Avni was on the way to the program area, Neil comes in her side direction of her and didn't see her, both hit each other and says sorry at the same time and sees each other. By seeing each other they smile. When Avni tries to go, Neil blocks her way. She sees him and gives him a stern look. He imitates her like he too giving a stern look. She smiles at seeing it and tries to go, but Neil stops her. Avni sees him and he nears her. Avni's heartbeat beats faster with his closeness. He bends and nears her face. She sees him straight to his face and blinks her eyes continuously. He nears her ear and whispers into her ear.

Neil: You are looking beautiful in this dress and I can't look anything else.

                           Avni turns her face and sees him and blinks her eyes. He too sees her. Both see each other and Neil was seeing her lovingly. Avni takes a step back and takes a breath. Neil stands straight and smiles. Both see each other.