Inter-college Competition

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Neil and his gang were sitting in their regular place and thinking about how to convince Avni to sing a song in the competition. At the same time, Ria comes there.

Ria: Senior Neil.

Neil: Yes

Ria: Iam selected for the Model competition.

Neil: Super.

Ali: Who is your partner for Model?

Ria: One of the senior brothers. I dont remember his name properly.

Ali: What? A boy?

Ria: Ha. I want some...

Ali: How did you say okay to be with another boy? You...

Neil: Shut up, Ali. Tell me, what you were about to say?

Ria: I want some ideas to prepare the model. Meha sis told me that you have more experience in the model competition.

Neil: I will think about it and say it to you. Moreover, as your partner was senior he knows some ideas. Both of you discuss and prepare it.

Ria: Okay.

In the afternoon time, Avni comes to the place where Neil asked her to come. When she comes there, Meha, Rohini and the dance students were present there.

Meha: This was the song you have to choreograph.

Avni gets the song and hears that. After she hears fully, she gets up from her place and did the welcome step. Avni sees Meha. She on the music and Avni starts to dance elegantly in a graze. Neil, Meha and Rohini see her dance without blinking their eyes and just glued their eyes to her dance. For 5 minute dance, she danced 4 minutes and told that she wants to hear the remaining 1-minute song again as it was a fast rap song.

Rohini: You, talented girl, just by hearing one time you danced for 4 minutes. I appreciate your talent. Wow! amazing. Okay, you start your practice and your senior Neil will help you if you want anything. So you can contact him. We are leaving. Neil, take care of it.

Rohini leaves from there. Before Meha leaves the place, she spokes with Neil like only he could hear it. She told him to use this chance to make her accept to sing a song for the competition. He nods his head and Meha moves from there. Avni starts the practice and placed her classmates and the seniors in order and they start to dance. Neil sees Avni's dance and he doesn't know how the time goes on. It's 3:30 pm and Avni stopped the practice. When she comes near Neil, Neil realised and sees her.

Avni: It's 3:30 pm. I am going.

Neil: Ok. Your dance was great.

Avni: Thank you.

Neil: Why don't you join in the dance if you are not interested in singing?

Avni: Why don't you leave me to take my decision on my own?

Neil: Okay, Cool. Do you need a ride?

Avni: Ha?

Neil: Ride? Bike ride. To drop you near the ice cream parlour.

Avni: No thanks.

Avni went from there. Neil asked his colleague to leave and he too left. In the nighttime, when Neil sleeps he dreams of Avni dancing Bharatanatyam and smiles at seeing him. He wakes up from his sleep and sees it was early morning 6.

Neil: Why did I dream of her?

He left the thought and went to freshen up. During practice time, he didn't see their practice and turned and sits and sees his phone. Avni who sees him sitting on the opposite side, thinks of him as weird and did the practice. After the practice gets over, she calls him. He turns and sees her.