Heart words

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                        The next day, Avni wakes up early as usual. She slept in a chair in a sitting position itself because of Neil's atrocities. She saw Neil sleeping peacefully on the sofa. She sighs and went to the kitchen and prepared lemonade. She placed the lemonade on the table near the sofa and went to take a bath. She gets readied and went to the kitchen to cook. Here, Neil slowly opened his eyes and sees the surrounding. He gets up and rubbed his head and sees the surrounding. He held his head and rubbed it and closed his eyes and opened it to get full consciousness. He hears a sound from the side. He turns to see who that was.

Avni: Finally, you woke up.

                    He was shocked to see Avni in front of him and shouted.

Neil: Ah

Avni: Ah. What?

Neil: What are you doing here?

Avni: I will be at my house. Where will I go then?

Neil: Your house? What am I doing here?

Avni: Ask yourself. What you are going here? Don't you remember what happened yesterday night after you drank the alcohol fully?

               Neil slams his head slowly to remember things back but he couldn't. Avni sits in front of him and takes the lemonade and gave him. He saw her.

Avni: Thats fine. You can think after that. First drink this, it will recover your hangover.

                 Neil gets that from her and drinks it. He gave the glass to her and she went to place it in the kitchen. He tries to remember what happened yesterday. He remembers Juhi's words and he went to the bar and drinks alcohol until he finishes the money he has in his hand. He sat before some small shop and imagines that was his house. The shop owner asked him to go otherwise he would call the police and one girl voice he heard that she came to help him. But he couldn't remember anything after that. He stood up and saw Avni comes and stood before him.

Avni: Are you okay now?

Neil: Better. I can't remember anything after I sat near the shop. In some cases, if I troubled you in anything when I was in a drunk state, I am sorry for that. I need to leave now.

Avni: Wait. Just now I charged your phone since it went switched off. And I didn't call Monica's sis or Swetha mam since you insisted on not calling them as they will be worried about your state and mainly they will scold you for drinking. And also it's your thing and I don't want to involve in your problem, so I didn't call them. No one knows about your state or where you remained yesterday night.

Neil: Thank you for not telling them. I will take care of it.

Avni: What I mean to say is... that...

Neil: Yes?

Avni: Why can't you eat breakfast and go to your house?

Neil: You mean that?

Avni: Ha?

Neil: I mean are you asking me to eat food in your house? Are you in your conscious of what you are asking me?

Avni: Yes. Do you think of me as a witch who won't think about others?

Neil: Not really.

Avni: So you mean that? I am wi...

Neil: please, don't start fighting again. I am already in a hangover which I can't bear it. Now, if you fight with me then, it will worsen my situation more.