Her Health

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                        Avni was remembering the incidents and her heart pounds faster. She feels uneasy and dizzy. She widens her eyes and slaps herself harder to make her conscious. She drinks the water and slept not thinking about anything. On the other side, Abhi and Pragya, come to meet Neil and Monica at their house. They all sat in the garden area and speaks.

Monica: What takes you here to come?

Pragya: Sis, since you know that...

Monica: Pragya, I am not mad at you guys. I just felt bad that you guys didn't trust me in the way you thought.

Pragya: We trust you, sis. It's just...

Monica: I can understand. Don't think too much. Even if I was in Avni's place I would have hidden this.

Pragya: Thank you for understanding.

Neil: Finally you understood.

Monica: Neil, you!

Pragya: Bro, I want to ask you something. Are you still loving Avni? I mean, you get to know about Avni's molestation and her parent's motive. In short, you get to know about Avni's complicated life. Still, you didn't know totally about her. In class, you spoke like you didn't care about it. But I want to know...

Neil: Do you think I love Avni for fun? Or for the time to pass in my college days?

Pragya: No. I just...

Neil: Pragya, I know you love your friend more than anyone that includes me. But I want you to believe that I too love her and my love won't decrease for her my knowing about her past life. I only love her and not her past to know about it. Even if you think about the molestation then it wasn't her fault. She was a young girl and she wasn't aware of what was happening. She was trapped and what was her fault for it? I don't care about it.

Pragya: Bro, don't think me wrong. Do you love her even after knowing about her complicated life?

                   Neil sighs and gets in his place. He placed his hand on Monica's head.

Neil: Monica is the only person who was with me in my thick and thin till now. More than my parents, she is the one who loves me more. She is the most important person in my life and I am committing a promise on her head that my love for Avni is true. I don't know what to make you believe other than this. What I want to say to you is, you have to trust me as your friend trusts me.

                   Neil moved from there.

Abhi: You are hurting his feelings, Pragya.

Pragya: I didn't mean to.

Monica: I know, you didn't mean. Pragya, as a friend, I can understand what you are thinking about after he gets to know about Avni's past. But you have to realize that he loves her.

                       The next day, during break time, when Avni was about to leave the class, Ria stops her on the way. They both were only in the class.

Ria: Avni, I am sorry. I am asking by realizing my mistake and asking wholeheartedly that I am sorry. Won't you give me a second chance?

Avni: Ria, I am happy that you realized your mistake. But I can't forgive you that easily. Because if I want to forgive you then I have to forget my past. However, it won't happen. Because it was still in my mind reminding me again and again like a mantra chanting. For that stupid story, you put my life into hell. Everyone used that for them by blackmailing me. What is the mistake I have done other than being friends with you? You did a great impact on my life that haunts me day and night till now. I can forgive you only when I forget my past.