Dayawanthi'S Entry

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                  Ranjith with his wife and son comes and stayed in Avni's house. She tried to stop them, but Ranjith played with his tricks and made her accept them. Avni gets fear sometimes seeing Ranjith and his son in front of her. But she controls her fear and tried to not show in front of them. She started to face them slowly. Neil and Avni will fight in front of everyone to show that they were not on good terms. Neil and DD made a plan and made fun of Ranjith's son Raghav. He shouts at them and left the place. Neil and DD laugh thinking about the thing that happened. Ranjith and Ashish went out of town and entered a house and stood before a lady. She slaps both of them and her face was shown. She was Dayawanthi.

Ashish: Mom

Dayawanthi: What did I tell you and what you have done? You ruined my plan. I can't start things again.

Ranjith: But, Aunty

Dayawanthi: Shut up both of you. Now stop your nonsense explanation. I don't want to hear about it. Do what I say. I have changed my plan.

                On the other side, Asha comes and met Neil secretly.

Asha: I want help from you.

Neil: What help do you want from me?

Asha: You know Avni, right? The girl whom you fight daily.

Neil: Ya,

Asha: We are all trapped by her. We want your help to save us.

Neil: I can't understand.

Asha: Iam saying that act like you are in love with her and get her to sign in these papers. so that we will get our property back again we don't want to be a slave for her anymore.

Neil: What is the profit for me if I did this? Moreover, you are asking me to act to the person whom I fight daily. And if I get caught then she won't think twice to call the police. What is the guarantee?

Asha: I will help you. If you get a sign on those papers then I will give the money as much as you want.

Neil: Iam running a trust. How did you think that I will do this cheap thing?

Asha: She is a lady don who captures our property. We are asking you to help us. Believe us.

Neil: I believe you. And I can also see that. Okay, I will do it for your good. I will use the money you are going to give it to my trust.

Asha: Ya, you can use it for anything.

Neil: Since you are being so tortured by her, I will help you. 

            Asha went from there. Neil messaged Avni that everything is going according to their plan. Avni replied with an emoji thumbs-up. Asha told Ayesha about it.

Ayesha: Do you think it will work out?

Asha: It will. He will get a sign from her at any cost by his acting. After that, we can send her from this house. Until that, you don't say this to your husband or my husband. They won't accept this.

Ayesha: Okay.

               To make Asha and Ayesha believe, Neil acted in front of them like he was caring for Avni and Avni acted as like why he was doing this so suddenly. One evening, Avni and Mitali plan to go to the temple, and Asha asked Neil to accompany them.

Avni: Why should he need to accompany us? I can take care of myself.

Asha: I said this for my daughter's safety. Whether you like or hate it, I don't care. It will be dark when you return. He will accompany Mitali and not you.