Unexpected Guest

Hii Guys!!!
Sorry for the delay!

-----------------------------------------------------------

                 Swetha checks the register to inform Avni's parents. On the other side, Avni slowly opens her eyes and gets up. She saw the food was kept before her. She heard the door open sound and it was Neil coming with the water bottle. Avni sees him and he gestures for her to eat. Avni nods her head as no.

Neil: Are you going to eat or do you want me to feed you? You know, I can do that.

Avni: No, I will eat it.

                 Avni starts to eat the food and Neil sits before her. She eats fast and starts to hiccup. Neil gave water to her and she drank that.

Neil: Eat slowly, Meow.

Avni: Didn't you have class, why are you here?

Neil: I know what to do and when. So don't worry about my class. I will leave the room once you eat your food.

                    Avni sees him. She eats the food and finishes it. Neil asked her to take a rest and was about to leave, but he turned and saw her and came toward her.

Neil: Do you want me to be here?

Avni: No.

Neil: Are you sure?

Avni: Yes. I don't want you to miss your class because of me.

Neil: Fine. And don't worry about informing your mum or parents. I have told Swetha Mam about your illness and she would have said about your health condition to your parents.

Avni: What?

Neil: Ya. Relax, why you are getting tensed?

      Avni gets up from the bed. Neil tried to stop her but she ran from there to Swetha's room. Avni enters the room and Swetha sees her.

Swetha: Are you alright?

Avni: Yes mam, I am fine.

Swetha: Why did you cams here? Take some rest in the room. I got your parent's mobile number and I will inform them now. So they may take you to their home.

Avni: No mam. Don't inform them.

Swetha: Why?

Avni: I don't want them to know about it.

Swetha: But I must say.

Avni: Mam, please. I don't want them to be involved in my things.

Swetha: Why you are saying such a thing?

Avni: Mam, I request you to not tell them.

Swetha: Tell me one valid reason to not say them. Then I won't tell them.

Avni: They are the persons who I hate most in this world and I don't want them to be a part of my life. Since they are the reason for my suffering. So, please I request you to not say them, Mam.

   Avni left the room and Neil who stands by hiding from Avni hears everything about the conversation between Avni and his mom. After college time, when everyone assembles in their regular place, they all speak about their class atrocities and ask Neil about Avni's health.