Avneil Engagement

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                Avni speaks with Neil to come as usual to the home and speak with her mom. But Neil was a little bit tense about how to start the conversation with Neela. He went to his parent's room and told what Avni said.

Swetha: Finally, Avni told. Then go and meet her mom.

Neil: Mom, you come with me and speak with her on behalf of me.

Swetha: Did I propose Avni on behalf of you? No, right? Then, this also you should speak. I won't help you. It's you who has to speak with Neela and get permission from her.

Neil: Dad

Prakash: I will always be on my wife's side, sorry my son.

Neil: You can't betray me.

Prakash: Neil, you are running a business. You should not be tense about this small thing, common.

Neil: Dad, that's a business. But this is about Avni. Her mom has to decide whether to give her daughter's hand to me or not. That is tomorrow if something she said that I could not imagine, no no I can't even think about it.

Prakash: Neil, relax.

Swetha: Neela is not a cruel person to break your life story. She knows that will break her daughter's heart too. You go tomorrow and speak with her and tell her how much you love her. She will understand it. Okay?

              Neil sees his parents.

Prakash: All the best, my son. Tomorrow, your love result is going to be released. We are waiting.

                Swetha smiles. The next day, Avni was waiting for Neil by walking here and there in the hall room. Amit comes there.

Amit: If you walk straight then you can reach the college where we studied.

Avni: Bro

Amit: Then what? Relax.

Avni: I was wondering how Juhi's sis opened her love to Mom. She never told me about it.

Amit: Because they get to know by their behavior itself.

Avni: What?

Amit: Dont worry. Everything will fall into peace. I guarantee you.

                    Amit moved from there. Avni waits for Neil and sees the entrance. Neil enters the house. Avni sees Neil and smiles. Neil came and stood before her. Before they could speak, Neela came there and stood before them. They see her.

Neela: Are you not going to the office today, Avni?

Avni: Mom, you said...

Neela: I asked Neil to meet me. Not asked you to be here. You go. Let me speak with him and he will tell you what my decision is. Leave to the office.

               Without any option, Avni moved from there. Neil takes a deep breath and sees Neela. He smiles a little.

Neela: Follow me.

                Neil stopped to smile and followed her back. They both reached the study room and sat on the chair. Neela analyses Neil and he sees her and aside.

Neela: Tell me, what do you need to say?

Neil: Aunty, Avni would have told you that...

Neela: What did she say? I didn't ask about what she told me. I am asking what you want to say.